No announcement yet.

David Haye 'I read boxing forums but they are full of haters'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
    haye is overrated,it has nothing to do with him,he just does not know how to box,he lacks the stamina to stick and move,and he tries to showboat on a round by round basis,the heavyweight division lacks diversity and when a fighter with the meak skills of haye has one of these so called titles then who is going to take this division serious,and now he is going to fight ruiz,this fight should not be sanctioned by any commision,it is going to pit 2 dull,boring,non action type individuals,that are in this thing just for the huge payday,well this boxing fan says no,i will not pay one canadian dollar for this sharade
    good post

Comment

haters hate , no matter what you do .

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Vincent View Post
        Don't worry Dave, these people are called Americans and they are fat and ****ing stupid.
        If you think any American was writing on a forum about David Haye winning the British title then European title, you're a ****ing moron. That reference is in regards to haters on your side of the pond. He barely made a wave over here when he sparked Enzo. He's referring to haters in his very own homeland. Don't worry though, every place has em and he'll have a ton of them here soon as well. When he knocks Ruiz out, audiences will really start to take notice.

Comment

rofl, haye talks about beating valuev and ruiz as if that were some sort of great accomplishment. I mean, c'mon, let's be real, that's like winning the gold medal at the special olympics, you're still a ****** at the end of the day. I fully expect this guy to beat the **** out of John Ruiz, and if he ever gets the balls to actually fight either K brother, I fully expect him to get slaughtered, especially if he goes after Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            ‘There will always be doubters, always be haters, people who try to convince you that you won’t make it, I don’t know why. They’ll be gutted that I’ve come this far, but now they will start saying I won’t defend it. I love proving those people wrong. I’m the first British fighter to win two titles at different weights abroad. I’m not scared of travelling; I’m not scared of anybody. I mean what I say.
            ‘I have a laugh by looking at the boxing forums, looking at what I won’t win: the British title, then the European title, then the cruiserweight title, now the heavyweight title. I won’t win any of them, apparently. Now I won’t beat Ruiz or the Klitschkos. What I’ve got to do is carry on leaving these people with no ammunition.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...#ixzz0WT28UKXh

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...#ixzz0WT1VdIlj
            no surprise there. both haye and booth have accounts registered here.

Comment

I hope he reads this then, Haye you're exciting and good for the division but that Valuev fight was some bull****. If you're too scared to fight the big boys like you fought at CW then go back to CW, or just stay away from the giant heavies altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                no surprise there. both haye and booth have accounts registered here.
                really? any other fighters registered on here?

Comment

its true...hes talking about 95% of you **** on this site.....you guys are hater,followers and dickryders....

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    I hope he reads this then, Haye you're exciting and good for the division but that Valuev fight was some bull****. If you're too scared to fight the big boys like you fought at CW then go back to CW, or just stay away from the giant heavies altogether.
                    Haye fought the fight he needed to... with an injured hand
                    Valuev is a horrible matchup for anyone
                    It's almost certain Haye will be more entertaining against Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                      really? any other fighters registered on here?
                      many, fighters, promoters, managers, pr reps

Comment

Working...
                      X