No announcement yet.

Brook vs Bizier?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook vs Bizier?

I don't know if this is true, but if it is I'm done with Kell. Chaves is a legit lower top 10 guy and still willing to fight...

Is this a reliable source?

Brook will look like a laughing stock if he makes this fight next.

Comment

Wasn't the bizier vs Lawson fight for kells mandatory? What's funny is that bizier has two losses to jojo Dan aka rod salka jr

Comment

Oh my god lol, If that's true...

Comment

lol I'm lost for words...

Comment

Lmao Kell looking for easy defences before cashing out on Khan, then he will move up to 154.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post

lol I'm lost for words...
              I don't trust that anime looking twitter account... other than the Bradley KO prediction

But

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...53244029507083

Comment

If Amir Khan tops that type of opponent I think I'm just about done with the welterweight division, I think I get it though they want this Khan Vs Brook fight to happen before Brook tries anything too harsh.

Comment

I gave Kell the benefit of the doubt and defended him through 2015, but this is unacceptable and he deserves all the stick he's gonna get. He's nearly 30 years old, he hasn't got time for these kind of fights anymore. I'm starting to think he didn't want Chaves...

Comment

But it was kells promotors fault he fought cans for 10 years.

Comment

Working...
                    X