No announcement yet.

God Dammit Lamar!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    Have a little sympathy. You haven't walked in his shoes.
    A little? You know who I really have sympathy for? Kids that get cancer or some serious disease that forces them to not enjoy/live their life. This dude was/is rich and knew what he was doing. **** no!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      A little? You know who I really have sympathy for? Kids that get cancer or some serious disease that forces them to not enjoy/live their life. This dude was/is rich and knew what he was doing. **** no!!!
      Yeah but did you see the advertising on the RELOAD package? Can hardly blame him. I mean, looked so legit. So effective.

Comment

I don't have sympathy for the guy but I'm also not going to act like it isn't ****ed up. I think he wants outta this life. I think they should've pulled the plug and now he's going to face more of the things he wants no part of. Family, friends, media, cameras, pictures and stories non-stop about this situation.

I get it, he's lost his mother when he was young, his baby to sids, his best friend and other ****'s gone and ****ed up in his life. It's tough to not feel bad but I think this was him giving up on life. Maybe whatever her name is(Khloe?) should've made the decision to let him go. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Apparently he's doing better

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            I don't have sympathy for the guy but I'm also not going to act like it isn't ****ed up. I think he wants outta this life. I think they should've pulled the plug and now he's going to face more of the things he wants no part of. Family, friends, media, cameras, pictures and stories non-stop about this situation.

I get it, he's lost his mother when he was young, his baby to sids, his best friend and other ****'s gone and ****ed up in his life. It's tough to not feel bad but I think this was him giving up on life. Maybe whatever her name is(Khloe?) should've made the decision to let him go. Just my thoughts.
            That was my first thought too, this sounds like a guy who's trying to kill himself.

Comment

Really hope he makes it, I always loved LO as a player but ever time I would see him behind the scenes he just seemed like a really cool ass dude.

I've done cocaine quite a few times, but only at huge events, and although I had a blast every single time, that's where it stops for me. I know people who just do cocaine (and other drugs) just to chill and play cards..... No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                That was my first thought too, this sounds like a guy who's trying to kill himself.
                It is. Hopefully I'm wrong but I highly doubt it. This guy's been bothered for quite sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post

Clearly the advertising on the package was too much for him to handle. He was thinking, Well look what we got here? I can take this nutritional supplement and "reload" quickly, you say? Sign me the fu ck up and get me to the nearest whore house so I can test out this fine product! Sir at the cash register, Ill take ALL of these RELOAD pills, fu cking all of them!
                  L-Arginine, which is in that pill... dilates blood vessels and decreases blood pressure.

I'm not exactly sure what other drugs he was on besides cocaine, but typically Arginine and a bunch of Cocaine, and whatever else he was on is terrible for you and could send your body crashing quickly.

Especially if reports that he took 10 of them are true.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Apparently he's doing better
                    He heard Kim would flash him that big Ol' butt just this one time to lift his spirits.

But seriously, I hope he recovers. Dude was on a mission to super sperm some biiitches.

Comment

Poor guy, he wakes up and is surrounded by Kardashians. He must think he's in hell.

Comment

Working...
                      X