Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia vs Vasyl Lomachenko at 135 lbs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garciahits hard! Garcia!

Comment

Lomachenko's too quick/slick for ANYONE around his weight class at this point. LOL at him KO'ing Garcia though. SMH.

Comment

Good f#cking question. I honestly can't say I have much of an opinion about how this fight would go down right now, but I'm intrigued by the possibility that these guys could be competitors at some point.

As for right now the reason I think its hard to really dial in too much on how this goes because Mikey is still not fought in 2 years & who knows what he is or isn't capable of these days or how long his comeback will take to get to where he was at previous to his layoff. Then we got Loma who hasn't fought at 135 yet & hasn't even fought a guy most saw as a top 5 guy at 130 yet. Too much is undefined with both these guys, but I'd love to see these guys to get aimed at each other more over the next year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Garciahits hard! Garcia!
          Mikey drops Loma and eats some nice tostadas with chihuahua cheese and avocado. Johny be so proud too.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            Mikey drops Loma and eats some nice tostadas with chihuahua cheese and avocado. Johny be so proud too.
            These clowns see Loma win, now he is the greatest ever. Pure bull crap.

Let's see who he fights moving forward. I wonder how often he will price himself out of great fights.

Comment

lol
              The hype machine is in full force.
              Garcia neutralizes his movement and rhythm with his exponentially better jab, parries his flurries while timing him mid-combination. His much better timing and technique will neutralize the handspeed.
              Loma can't adjust, Garcia will analyze him, figure him out, knock him out in the late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                Who wins and why??
                Lomachenko's movement able to slip punches able to turn fighters much better than Pac and has pin point punching similar to Rigo and you ask why

Comment

If Mikey is what he was or even better then I pick him.

The guy has a superb jab and analyzes fighters very well.
                  also has thunder in his gloves and very good timing.

Would be a very close fight due to how special a taleby Lomachenko is and his ability to mix up his offense.

Would be a master of timing vs a master of shifting...50-50 if both are at their best

Comment

Mikey assuming he's the same.

Comment

Garcia in dos rounds. Too slick, too Mexican.

Comment

Working...
                      X