Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: Numbers don't lie... He's nothing but 44. (new FH interview)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
    'I made Canelo famous' Oh my god no Floyd, just no son. You're about to fight in another overpriced mismatch, I think you should sit down.
    I don't get the 'I made Canelo famous' stuff either. Does he really believe this nonsense?

Comment

'I made Canelo famous' Oh my god no Floyd, just no son. You're about to fight in another overpriced mismatch, I think you should sit down.
      not only was canelo going to make mayweather money but it wouldve also gave mayweather more ammo to use against canelo if they fight by saying he made him famous by having him undercard, good move by canelo to pull out the PPV. best thing canelo can do is beat trout and fight martinez in a PPV to shut Mayweather up

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        I don't get the 'I made Canelo famous' stuff either. Does he really believe this nonsense?
        Naa...I dont think he does, at least I hope not. His flojobs do though as you can see.

Comment

Why didn't they ask who he thought would win against Undertaker and CM Punk. Would've a lot more interesting.

Comment

Floyd dumped on him hard with some real talk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Floyd dumped on him hard with some real talk!!!
              It wasnt 'real talk'...it was 'floyd talk'...he does that a lot, and he best be good at it because he has to try and sell his latest fiasco.

Comment

Floyd helped Canelo become a star in the U.S by having him on his PPV undercards.Before Floyd had him on his undercards Canleo was`nt even well known in the U.S..Before he fought on FLoyd`s undercards Canelo mostly fough his fights in Mexico.Nobody payed for Floyd`s PPV`s to see Canelo fight Cotto`s brother or Alphonso Gomez or a shot Mosley.

Comment

So how did he exactly make Canelo famous? If anything Canelo has made him more money being on his ppv's. it's just Floyd being insecure just like him saying that Pacquiao made a name for himself by piggybacking off of Floyd his whole career which again is Floyd being insecure. We will see where Floyd goes after this Guerrero fight b/c good luck trying to make a big fight with Alexander, Peterson, or somebody else.

Comment

Floyd didn't make him famous exactly, but let's not act as if being on Floyd's PPVs didn't help him to get more expusre in the U.S.. Does Canelo get the Under Armour commercial without being built as the next guy to beat Mayweather?

Comment

Also, let's not forget that for a while Canelo received a lot of bad press for beating up Archie Solis over an ex-girl friend. Canelo had to rebuild his name, and being on the PPV's helped a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X