Grey Karma?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
    yes, you're getting close to 200k..
    Quick Question for you Holmes, I should probably know this by now but I just never stopped to ask anyone:

I've gotten lots of green k from people, but my notch hasn't gone up really.
    It's not because I'm giving out green k is it?

In other words, If I'm giving away green k, it doesn't COST me 'karma points' does it?

Comment

Originally posted by anonymousboxing View Post
      Quick Question for you Holmes, I should probably know this by now but I just never stopped to ask anyone:

I've gotten lots of green k from people, but my notch hasn't gone up really.
      It's not because I'm giving out green k is it?

In other words, If I'm giving away green k, it doesn't COST me 'karma points' does it?

no it does not cost you any rep points to give out green, if you receive red k, it will set you back by as many rep power points that poster has. ie. someone with 4 rep power points can increase or decrease your rep points by 4.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
        no it does not cost you any rep points to give out green, if you receive red k, it will set you back by as many rep power points that poster has. ie. someone with 4 rep power points can increase or decrease your rep points by 4.

and vice versa right? so if YOU green K someone, you give them 25K something right?

Comment

Working...
        X