• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto has 1 ko in his last 6 fights. get real

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
      it'll be more competitive than the Jennings fight
      lol I was thinking the same exact thing. If Gomez can recover from having taken a prime Cotto's body punches, then I'm sure Foreman will recover from a shot Cotto's. Even if Foreman loses, he won't lose any respect. I mean the guy barely has 20 fights to his name and is stepping in the ring with an elite fighter.

Comment

I don't get it, why is it a problem to have the fight at Yankee stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
          cotto has 1 ko in his last 6 fights. get real
          Pac-best or second best fighter in the world, Clottey-never been kayoed, Jennings-kayo, Margarito-never been kayoed till shane, Gomez-kayo, Shane-never been kayoed

Which guy should he have kayoed in the fights that he didn't score one? Foreman is second rate and will be kayoed just like Gomez and Jennings. I love how you guys act like he should of kayoed Clottey or Shane.

Comment

why do people exaggerate so much when it comes to fighters they like? they just end up looking foolish. like a 13 year old who just started watching boxing. like foreman is literally going to be hurt that badly. in reality he might get knocked down and he'll get up a couple seconds later. then he might be a little wobbly and the ref will stop the fight. foreman has better odds of getting hurt in a car accident on the way to yankee stadium than he does of getting hurt in the fight. he'll probably have a mild headache the day after the fight, nothing some tylenol can't fix.

Comment

Cotto is going to Cintron out of the ring when he realizes he'll have to fight margarito next

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                I want you to blame Arum and the greedy promoters. Yes, it's great to have an event at Yankee Stadium but at what price? This isn't football or baseball where we play the game, shake hands, and leave. This is boxing where people get hurt. The greed of making this event will truly cost a man his personal health and possibly his last gasps of air. Shame on you Top Rank. Miguel has to do his job and he will carry out the deed in a just 28 days.
                You are talking pure "pap" or better still, "crap". You sound as if you are a bit unbalanced.

This is a fight just like the thousands of fights each year, and i wonder what you see in it to call down "doom and gloom" on one of the participants, who happens to be a world champion.

Comment

Bob Arum only puts together Win/Win situations.

He has a plan for Cotto and a plan for Yuri if they win.

Yuri can be promoted as the Jewish Hammer of boxing and bring a whole new demographic back to the sport.

Comment

Honestly, I havent seen any recent fights of Foreman so I cant judge. Im a Cotto fan but im not aware of his opponent. Can someone post any vids?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      I want you to blame Arum and the greedy promoters. Yes, it's great to have an event at Yankee Stadium but at what price? This isn't football or baseball where we play the game, shake hands, and leave. This is boxing where people get hurt. The greed of making this event will truly cost a man his personal health and possibly his last gasps of air. Shame on you Top Rank. Miguel has to do his job and he will carry out the deed in a just 28 days.
                      Dude,

Foreman is going to school Cotto. Watch. Miguel will be verrrry fortunate to get out of there with a close decision victory.

If Miguel had anything left, pacquiao would not have fought him.

Comment

Working...
                      X