Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Is Going To Get Knocked Out By Anthony Joshua!!!...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graz View Post
    Boy that video is tough to watch. Unbelievably bad boxing and absent skills on Wlad's part. Wlad committing every foul he could as the ref had no control whatsoever.
    He's an atg doe...

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      i agree. joshua is well conditioned and he's steady. wladimir won't throw enough to keep joshua away. in time, i expect joshua to land and remind everybody that in spite of the fact taht he was HW chamoion for 10 years, wladimir has a poor chin.
      vlads chin better then lennox lewis ko'd twice with one punch. klit got hit 100 times and not ko'd like lewis

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
        vlads chin better then lennox lewis ko'd twice with one punch. klit got hit 100 times and not ko'd like lewis

lewis fought some absolutely murderous punchers.

this is a range of dudes who are very good hitters, to some of the best hitters we have ever seen: golota, mercer, tua, tyson, tucker, ruddock, klitschko, rahman, mercer.

if you think lewis' chin is worse than wladimir that is on you . lewis' chin was not that bad at all in comparison to wladimr, whose entire existence post lamon brewster was based on not getting his bell rung.

Comment

this is a range of dudes who are very good hitters, to some of the best hitters we have ever seen: golota, mercer, tua, tyson, tucker, ruddock, klitschko, rahman, mercer.

if you think lewis' chin is worse than wladimir that is on you . lewis' chin was not that bad at all in comparison to wladimr, whose entire existence post lamon brewster was based on not getting his bell rung.
          I don't think all the guys you mentioned here were equally talented & super punchers..

Rahman & Sanders - they both hit equally hard & their fight
          Golota - This guy is overrated skills & power wise
          Tua - Sam Peters of the 2000s
          Mercer - Average at best & most of his KOs were journeymen..

Lewis having a better chin than Wlad ? - debatable but plausible, but its not by much

Comment

Originally posted by TripleGFightFan View Post
            Joshua is going to smash Wlad's chin back to Germany...
            Hahahahaha, or Ukraine???? Either or!

Come'on AJ!

Comment

I don't like this AJ boy. Smiling, acting the golden boy all the time, just like Ward. Had 17 fights, first 12 of them were with opponents with losing records. He's not knocking Wlad out.

Comment

so lewis got hit on purpose? lewis was staggered in almost every fight. Klit was NEVER ko'd with one punch they had to hit him 100 times for a stoppage and he was never counted out. Brewster haye the Nigerian sam peter were killer punchers. you mention Tyson??? what a joke he was useless as a fighter when lewis fought him
                Last edited by nacho daddy; 10-06-2016, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack "Fez" Bail View Post
                  Hahahahaha, or Ukraine???? Either or!

Come'on AJ!
                  Ukraine...is really UK for AJ...lol...

Comment

Wlad can KO him aswell its random fight ,both robots can crack but one have more exp i would say Wlad by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                      Wlad can KO him aswell its random fight ,both robots can crack but one have more exp i would say Wlad by KO.
                      both robots can crack but one is rusty and afraid to pull the trigger...i would say Joshua by KO...

Comment

Working...
                      X