No announcement yet.

Mayweather: "You know how strong them blacks is?! Them Africans is strong."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mannyman View Post
    But why... Floyd Mayweather is an American with African ancestry, just like white Americans have European ancestry. Are rich white Americans expected to reach into their pockets and help poor European countries? Nope.

One thing I've never understood about America is that whites are referred to as 'American' but blacks 'African-American' when they've been there almost as long and literally helped to built the country. Maybe I'm wrong but that's my perception.
    Isn't Mayweather of Caribbean ancestry?

Comment

You know what they say about blacks

Once you go black...

You're a single mom

Comment

When it comes to brute strength, I'd have to give that to those guys from countries like Iceland, finland, greenland, Norway, etc.

I use to be hooked on worlds strongest man competition years back and it was always some huge white guy from those places that would dominate.

Now when it comes to pure athleticism, I'd have to give that to the Africans. They're like a mix of chimp/cheetah.
        Last edited by Deevel916; 05-17-2016, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Mayweather better watch his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by baby ballin View Post
            You're delusional. If you can't recognize that black people are naturally strong as hell you're one dumb mothafucka
            If you would like to give me the black equivalents of those names I listed then go ahead?!?!

Give me the black equivalent of Jan Železnę & Jürgen Schult? Javelin & Discuss world record holders.. Go on?!

Give me the black equivalent of Alex Alekseyev & Žydrūnas Savickas?

Give me the black equivalent of Alexander Karelin & Aleksandr Medved?

You are an ostrich I am a bear.

Comment

Only black people can talk about race. If someone else, they're viewed as racist.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
                If you would like to give me the black equivalents of those names I listed then go ahead?!?!

Give me the black equivalent of Jan Železnę & Jürgen Schult? Javelin & Discuss world record holders.. Go on?!

Blacks are like pitbulls and those big white guys you keep ranting about are like German Shepherds. Yes the white dudes may be stronger but they are too civilized -- meaning in a caveman fight they would think before attacking. Whereas blacks are more in tune with their animal side, they'll attack you like an animal.

If blacks and whites were stripped of all weapons and could only fight eac other caveman style the blacks would win 9 out of 10 times. If you can't realize this truth, you are too delusional to be debating with.

Strength means nothing if you don't have the black athleticism to deliver that strength.

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                Look at this gorilla caveman power. It's no joke Blacks really are strong as ****. Mayweather's not just talking out of his ass this time.

1g5a22 needs to see this

Comment

Originally posted by baby ballin View Post
                  [

If blacks and whites were stripped of all weapons and could only fight eac other caveman style the blacks would win 9 out of 10 times. If you can't realize this truth, you are too delusional to be debating with.
                  Yes that why Africa has dominated the world with its military might & war accomplishments. Oh wait..

Cavemen LOL Only a twat would suggest being a caveman an advantage. We stripped you of your weapons & enslaved you. That's how strong you are.

Comment

man, you should stop comparing black guys with monkeys, come on

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                      You know what they say about blacks

Once you go black...

You're a single mom
                      what do they say about whites? or mexicans? everyone else?

Comment

Working...
                      X