khan what do next PLEASE READ AND GIVE OPINIONS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    Hah, that's not true.
    Well he was not KTFO aginst Maidana or Peterson..Both fights with Ariza....

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      absolutely correct. steward would bring out the best of what khan do. he always makes the best out of what he has. but khan will never leave freddie, his ego will make him actually believe it was a lucky shot he got ktfo with, and he is still an elite level fighter that can take out anybody. someone close to him needs to tell him to ditch roach, and get with someone that can teach ALL aspect of the game, not just some cookie cutter offense
      I couldn't disgaree more. I think Khan should work with floyd sr or roger. Khan needs to realize that he has all the charisma and talent in the world. He's always going to get prime fights. But he needs to learn to fight smarter and fight to his stregnth.

Comment

Man you are silly, he also changed his tooth paste for some organic one before Garcia fight, maybe he should drop the new one and get back to one he used in the past.
        An I'm being silly..OK..If you don't want to admit something was up with Khan fine..All I know is Garcia is a decent puncher,nothing. Crazy what so ever..Yet everytime he touch Khan he moved him and really effected Khan...That was not the case against Maidana who is one of the hardest punchers at the weight...I really believe not having Ariza effected Khans ability to take a punch...

Comment

Man you are silly, he also changed his tooth paste for some organic one before Garcia fight, maybe he should drop the new one and get back to one he used in the past.
          lol......................

Comment

Working...
          X