Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember how people kept commenting on the size of Pacs huge head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    My Penis got a lot bigger since I started taking extenze
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That was funny lolol

I owe you a green k

Comment

Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
      Settle down jr. I don't hate anyone. Pac's head looked much bigger than Cotto's during that staredown when they were both wearing yankee jerseys.
      i heard they had to get pac a "button up" jersey

Comment

During the Cotto/Pacquiao kickoff tour many people on here made jokes about the size of Pac's head.

At the time it seemed like it was just funny. But now since the steroid thing came up, it seems a lot more intriguing.

Barry Bonds head got bigger, so did Shane Mosley's, and on and on.

Pac's head did seem to get a lot bigger over the last few years.
        Paulie Malignaggi has a gay haircut, wears gay clothes, and has a receding hairline at under 30 years old-- does that mean Paulie Malignaggi is gay and has HIV?

Most likely, yes Paulie Malignaggi is gay and has HIV. But it is only circumstantial evidence. Without solid evidence, all I can say with objective certainty is that Paulie Malignaggi is most likely gay and has HIV.

Comment

During the Cotto/Pacquiao kickoff tour many people on here made jokes about the size of Pac's head.

At the time it seemed like it was just funny. But now since the steroid thing came up, it seems a lot more intriguing.

Barry Bonds head got bigger, so did Shane Mosley's, and on and on.

Pac's head did seem to get a lot bigger over the last few years.
          did i just read it right that floyd got brittle hands???

steroid side effect:

A DEXA bone scan measures bone density. Bone density gives an indication of the risk of fracture due to bone loss.

floyd must be on something... no wonder why he is taking that pain klillers and wanted 10 oz gloves LOL
          Last edited by mclovin; 12-24-2009, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X