Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will "boring styles" eventually kill boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flint View Post
    nothing will even kill boxing. there's no such thing of boring styles. thats just jealousy and hate. boxing is a all around skilled sport. some fighters have it and some don't. the majority of the black fighter ' who are faster with their feet and hands are more skilled . and thats when the racist hate comes in. i'm a proud mexican but i'm not one to bring culture in anything. it does'nt matter what race you are. i'm looking at it as boxing. its mighty funny how the black fighters get all this racist hate and jealousy.yet they are the one that are champions with bigger purses.
    Now that you've mentioned it yes I'd rather watch white paint dry than black paint, bravo everything is racially motivated, there is no such thing as a boring fighter just racial thoughts making me bias

Well done Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      You brought up a good point, what happens after us...?

Unless people start getting their kids into it then boxing might just disappear.

My two year old prefers football over boxing. She probably dunno the difference but she definitely watches football more than boxing. Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      She caught on quick... She realized Mathysse was garbage and was able to avoid that hype train derailment.

Comment

Oh, is boxing dying again because the great fighter was too good and the fight wasn't entertaining?

Comment

For every boring style there are so many great action fighters... The thing is, you have to look for them.
          I know the lower weight classes get sharted on, but if you want all out action, you have to watch them.

Comment

Winning is all that counts so if your slick and you people will watch or if you brawl and win people will watch boxing isn't dying no time soon.

Comment

nothing will even kill boxing. there's no such thing of boring styles. thats just jealousy and hate. boxing is a all around skilled sport. some fighters have it and some don't. the majority of the black fighter ' who are faster with their feet and hands are more skilled . and thats when the racist hate comes in. i'm a proud mexican but i'm not one to bring culture in anything. it does'nt matter what race you are. i'm looking at it as boxing. its mighty funny how the black fighters get all this racist hate and jealousy.yet they are the one that are champions with bigger purses.
              It's reassuring to know that while we're all sleeping at night, someone is out there spotting racists and hate speech and keeping the world safe for all mankind.

Comment

aslong as punches are thrown and the clinching to halt the action is as minute as possible, im happy

Comment

Yup, boxing will be dead in a few years because Andre Ward and Floyd Mayweather. I imagine it will be all but gone in a few years. Stop watching now!

Comment

Originally posted by flint
                    Oh sheesh...

We're talking about boxing styles and this dude brings up race.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Fooking pathetic, flint. Embarrasing.

Comment

Working...
                      X