Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best British fighter right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really worthy of a thread as it's obvious as to who the best British fighter is at the moment. I'm adamant you've made a couple of threads like this before too and one recently...

Would've been better if the thread was about who could potentially be the best British fighter at some point.

Comment

Once again freedom makes a poll and the only person to oppose the obvious is himself.

If that's not a sign of a poor poster I don't know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Am I a poor poster, or am I just someone who doesn't jump on bandwagons?
        Your agenda is transparent, your hate for Froch is transparent.

There is no logical reason for picking Burns over Froch, there is no logical reason for you picking Bute to beat Froch in a rematch.

Comment

froch, by a country mile.

Comment

I'd say Ricky Burns, a two-division titleholder.

George Groves, Nathan Cleverly and David Price have a lot of potential.

Carl Froch and David Haye are good but overrated.

Several like Cleverly, Price and Kell Brook need to step up their level of competition.
            David Price, at present, is ridiculously overrated. I like the guy, but he hasn't fought anyone of note - questions re. his chin, too.

Cleverly is overrated. Probably one of the weakest title holders at present.

In reply to your question: Froch, without doubt. There's no way Burns ranks higher than Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
              Your agenda is transparent, your hate for Froch is transparent.

There is no logical reason for picking Burns over Froch, there is no logical reason for you picking Bute to beat Froch in a rematch.
              I do have a logical reason.

My logical reason is: I'll be amused when I read the VERY SERIOUS reaction I get from people like you. Isn't it logical to enjoy a good laugh once in a while?

I don't hate Froch, although I do think he's being a bit overrated right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                I do have a logical reason.

My logical reason is: I'll be amused when I read the VERY SERIOUS reaction I get from people like you. Isn't it logical to enjoy a good laugh once in a while?

I don't hate Froch, although I do think he's being a bit overrated right now.
                Froch is also on PEDs, isn't he?

Comment

I'd say Ricky Burns, a two-division titleholder.

George Groves, Nathan Cleverly and David Price have a lot of potential.

Carl Froch and David Haye are good but overrated.

Several like Cleverly, Price and Kell Brook need to step up their level of competition.
                  You used to love Carl Froch until he took a dump on your fellow countryman Lucian Bute.

Comment

Kell Brook but Froch on merit now has higher prestige

Comment

Easily Froch then Burns.

Is Haye an active boxer? Personally I dont think Haye should be in any rankings, I also dont think Mayweather should be part of any rankings.

Rankings should be for boxer who are active and fighting regularly, not once a year or once every 2 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X