Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigger fight, Wlad vs. Haye or May vs. Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Haye vs Wlad is more significant and is a bigger fight to the real fans.
    ^^
    This...........

Comment

As much as I am looking forward to Floyd-Ortiz there isn't a fight in the sport I have been looking forward to more than Wlad-Haye. The build up has been epic and really Haye has made this into the most important heavyweight fight since Lewis-Tyson.

Comment

FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          In what way?

Haye vs Wlad is more significant and is a bigger fight to the real fans.

Mayweather vs Ortiz would sell more PPV in the US if both fights were on HBO PPV.

However, Haye vs Wlad may match or better Mayweather's numbers in UK PPV.
          Are you mental? Wlad-haye will smash may-ortiz on sky ppv. Haye will do 750,000-1,000,000 easy. Mayweather fight will get maybe half of that if their lucky.

Comment

Klitschko vs Haye is the bigger fight because it's more significant imo.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
              Are you mental? Wlad-haye will smash may-ortiz on sky ppv. Haye will do 750,000-1,000,000 easy. Mayweather fight will get maybe half of that if their lucky.
              I mean Haye vs Wlad on Sky PPV vs Mayweather vs Ortiz on HBO PPV.

I dont even think Mayweather will be on Sky PPV.

Comment

the wlad-haye fight is obviously far bigger.duh! 4 titles on the line,2 guys with different style who hate eachother,coming in strong...

floyd-ortiz? man it's nice to see floyd back ,but ortiz is a bit meh. if floyd comes in his usual form he's gonna send ortiz back to boxing school.

Comment

Haye vs wlad is 4 days away, the biggest HW fight in years, and the threads about it are generating some good talk.

Mayweather had a presser for his fight in September and one thread had 500 posts in 3 hrs.

Now which fight is bigger?

Comment

Although the Haye-Wlad is more interesting result-wise, I have a feeling the Mayweather fight will actually be better. Plus Floyd alone is worth more intrigue than the Haye and Wlad combined.

Comment

In my opinion no fight is bigger right now in boxing than Wlad-Haye except of course May-Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X