Tiger kills lion in Turkish zoo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lions are tigers favorite food.

Comment

tigers have much more raw power than the lion. the lion would have to use its superior speed and agility to neutralize this deficit. tigers rehydrate A LOT before the fight, so expect the tiger to be the bigger fighter. even though they are big, they also have an underrated workrrate. on the other hand, the lion is good at creating angles, using nice in-out movement and superior agility.

while the lion may have success early on, it will be short lived. the size, power and workrrate differences will be enough to pull a well-earned UD for the tiger.

117-110

i think the jaguar vs cheetah will be a much more competitive fight

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
        tigers have much more raw power than the lion. the lion would have to use its superior speed and agility to neutralize this deficit. tigers rehydrate A LOT before the fight, so expect the tiger to be the bigger fighter. even though they are big, they also have an underrated workrrate. on the other hand, the lion is good at creating angles, using nice in-out movement and superior agility.

while the lion may have success early on, it will be short lived. the size, power and workrrate differences will be enough to pull a well-earned UD for the tiger.

117-110

i think the jaguar vs cheetah will be a much more competitive fight
        You kidding me?
        Cheetah is bantamweight son, the real deal is against Leopard or Panther.

Comment

**** this thread the epic fight is bear vs gorrila

Comment

only ******ed dumbases will bet for lions

Comment

Working...
            X