No announcement yet.

I'm going to Wembley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to Wembley

Too ****ing right I am. Let's hope Everton bet Chelsea tonight we might have a chance then.

have you got a season ticket down the lane mate?

i think everton will do chelsea tonight, strong team playing well at the moment

tell you what as well, ledley's pure class aint he. i can see him breaking into the england side under capello. no nonsense kind of defender, the sort he definitely likes, ala cannavarro

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
      have you got a season ticket down the lane mate?

i think everton will do chelsea tonight, strong team playing well at the moment

tell you what as well, ledley's pure class aint he. i can see him breaking into the england side under capello. no nonsense kind of defender, the sort he definitely likes, ala cannavarro
      Nah no season ticket, not a member either but got contacts and if all else fails do what we did last time and send a signed blank cheque off to the ticket place with a note saying We don't care as long as were there, that got us £110 tickets last time against Leicester.

King is awesome, in fact Henry said he was the best british defender in the premiership and said that he is the only british defender he ever came up against that could match him for pace and always took the ball off him without touching or fouling him and that he said is the mark of a world class defender. I remember King playing for England against France and he totally shut Henry out the game.

He has been missing for almost 2 seasons with injury and hopefully he stays fit because he has a good understanding with Dawson.

Just read we are in for Ezequiel Garay a 21 yr old Argentinian star who plays for Santander, hopefully we can prize him away and beat Liverpool to his signature.

Comment

you send a blank check?! what if the ****ers decide to charge you £500....

when king isn't playing, dawson looks like bramble at times, but when they play together he looks like a world beater. i think capello is gonna put some suprises and king will be one of them. i think he's fantastic, and i dont think theres a better defender in the country

you better start saving your points fella cus villa are claiming that 4th place and your gonna owe me some green!!

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
          you send a blank check?! what if the ****ers decide to charge you £500....

when king isn't playing, dawson looks like bramble at times, but when they play together he looks like a world beater. i think capello is gonna put some suprises and king will be one of them. i think he's fantastic, and i dont think theres a better defender in the country

you better start saving your points fella cus villa are claiming that 4th place and your gonna owe me some green!!
          I wouldn't be surprised your playing well at the moment, no way we are catching you unless you start slipping up and we play like last night for the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
          X