Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Kessler and Ward rematched, who you picking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Kessler and Ward rematched, who you picking?

Who would you pick and why?

For the sake of the thread lets say the fight is going to be held at a neutral venue i.e not Denmark or America.

Everything Ward did would still work, and he would still win an easy decision. Kessler's performance, as gutsy and great as it was, doesn't change that.

Comment

ward beats him everytime

Comment

Kessler ofcourse! THE VIKING IS BACK! The VIKING is a true warrior!

On a serious note though, I think if Kessler can sustain these feelings towards boxing Ward is in for a hell of a fight next time.

Comment

the same guy who won the first fight....it's not like it was close or anything.....what completely turns the fight around if it happened again?

if anything kessler gets beat worse. andre has already beaten him, knows what kessler is about, and knows from the first fight that he's able to beat him.

Comment

Out of Oakland I reckon it's a 50/50 fight. Unbiased referee and some random drugtesting would be nice.

Kessler had 2½ weeks of camp for Ward. He had 3½ months and 187 sparring rounds for Froch. Big difference.

Comment

Ward beats him again.

Comment

Ward by a wide decision. (Again)

Comment

Ward is far to fast and slick for Kessler.......same result everytime!....with or without his head!

Comment

My heart's with Kessler, but my mind tells me Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X