Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCHAEFER and ELLERBE go at ARUM..... Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
    Dont forget about this little gem...

http://msn.foxsports.com/boxing/stor...ecision-111511

lol
    Great article that deserves it's own thread Bro.

Comment

It is funny watching this come to pass, I remember bringing up Manny would eventually get pressed in such a way and people were like no the media love Manny they will never turn on him~. Bob is good at the P.T. Barnum routine but you can't fool everyone all the time, people will eventually ask questions, questions he can't really answer eloquently which will only make it worse.

The media is a bitch when they turn on you~

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
        Great article that deserves it's own thread Bro.
        It probably is somewhere, Comedian maybe. Im pretty sure I saw it on here somewhere.

Comment

Pacquiaos been saying testings not an issue for a year at least and the whole time Floyd's been saying, "TAKE THE TEST!" but manny obviously didn't negotiate with Floyd from Saturday til today so what's changed? Did they secretly negotiate since Saturday and manny just now said testing not an issue? No, he's been saying it forever so how come Floyd aint yellin "TAKE THE TEST!" now? Answer that for me. Testing was never an issue. Floyd lie to you and the rest of the Floyd extremist. The only thing now is Floyd wasn't confident in his skills before but after witnessing Saturday he really believes it now which is why he ain't preaching the "TAKE THE TEST

If no new negotiations happened for months maybe even more than half a year then what's changed since Saturday that testing wasn't an issue anymore when they have t negotiated for more than Half a year. Proves testin wasn't an issue. Same *****s were saying last week that "mannys not agreeing to take the test!" and Floyd's was still saying a week or two ago to "TAKE THE TEST!" but as soon as many looks ****ty testings not an issue and the *****s and Floyd's camp are saying "testings no an issue just fight!" Proves Floyd been fully ducking manny. It's logical. Floyd robbed us a fight a Long time ago and now we have to put up wih mannys turn of holding of the fight.

Seriously. No new negotiations for about half a year or more and both sides haven't made new negotiations. Why are they saying testings not an issue.

Come at me bro. Lol
          Last edited by bayareamike; 11-16-2011, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            [SIZE="3"]
            Arum is fine with his money. He always will be.

*exclude unreasonable "*******s"
            a corrupt greedy man like bob arum is never fine with his money.

how much is enough money?

its never enough for people of his breed.

Bob arum is looking for a way to resurface the base of this fight..to let pac get one more huge chance to show the world he is skilled and he is going against the p4p best fighter in the world.

bob does not wanna send a controversial pac in there with mayweather right now because he is basically rolling the dice with the house on the line..

i think bob himself is not to sure of pac any more so he wants one more fight (one as a $ safety net ) and two to see well is he is in the ring ..because he has not looked the same in 4 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              *******s are getting left, right, and center today.

I though I would never see it happen, but there is a god.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                Pacquiaos been saying testings not an issue for a year at least and the whole time Floyd's been saying, "TAKE THE TEST!" but manny obviously didn't negotiate with Floyd from Saturday til today so what's changed? Did they secretly negotiate since Saturday and manny just now said testing not an issue? No, he's been saying it forever so how come Floyd aint yellin "TAKE THE TEST!" now? Answer that for me. Testing was never an issue. Floyd lie to you and the rest of the Floyd extremist. The only thing now is Floyd wasn't confident in his skills before but after witnessing Saturday he really believes it now which is why he ain't preaching the "TAKE THE TEST

If no new negotiations happened for months maybe even more than half a year then what's changed since Saturday that testing wasn't an issue anymore when they have t negotiated for more than Half a year. Proves testin wasn't an issue. Same *****s were saying last week that "mannys not agreeing to take the test!" and Floyd's was still saying a week or two ago to "TAKE THE TEST!" but as soon as many looks ****ty testings not an issue and the *****s and Floyd's camp are saying "testings no an issue just fight!" Proves Floyd been fully ducking manny. It's logical. Floyd robbed us a fight a Long time ago and now we have to put up wih mannys turn of holding of the fight.

Seriously. No new negotiations for about half a year or more and both sides haven't made new negotiations. Why are they saying testings not an issue.

Come at me bro. Lol
                You said all of that to say what exactly? Could be PBF not be screaming take the test because he is calling Manny bluff to really see if testing is no longer and issue? You say that like Arum didn't say testing isn't a problem last year only for Konz to say on 24/7 that Manny still asked for a cut-off. You can't feed me bull**** and tell me to like it!!

Did PBF and his team announce the May 5 date before or after the Marquez vs Manny III fight? this question in reference to the bold.
                Last edited by tredh; 11-16-2011, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
                  Floyd's people took the upper hand, because they realized who's The Real Cash Cow in the business. Pac-Marquez III reportedly did over 1.5 mil PPV's, and that's just an early estimate. It's a real pathetic attempt at dictating the terms for a potential Pacquiao bout. The suckapuncher not only wants it on May 5th in Las Vegas (to give him the obvious home court advantage), they would also like to see Pacquiao make the full training camp in the US. All under unproven assumptions that Pac is using illegal substances. So far Floyd and his people have produced no evidence to confirm it, even worse, they are avoiding court hearings about it.

And btw Ellerbe and Schaefer are jokes anyway. Floyd always said the ONLY reliable source for his future bouts is Al-Haymon and nobody else.
                  How are they suppose to produce evidence to prove hes on something if he wont take the tests you goo guzzler? sneak into the mu****a room at night and steal some blood?

Comment

L O L @ Anybody who would say Mayweather has "homecourt advantage" when it comes to judging in Las Vegas, after the highway robbery we saw in Pacquiao's favor that occured there, this past Saturday.

Comment

It was sure nice to see at least one major media show (Jim Rome) actually talking trash and punking Pacquiao and Arum. ESPN First Take, Around the Horn, PTI, didn't report anything on Pac and Arum clearly avoiding Floyd negotiations.

Still, Pac fans can't avoid the fact that Top Rank are blatantly pursuing a 4th fight with JMM instead of a fight with Floyd. Even Floyd haters are seeing the light (Dan Rafael), although look at Chris Mannix' twitter, he's still on Pac and Top Rank's nuts, even with Monday nights revelation.

Comment

Working...
                      X