Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valentines Day, What Have You Got Lined Up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
    I am thinking I should take my girl to Dixy Friend Chicken or something and buy a family bucket meal.
    That's the equivalent of not doing anything 'cause no way she's gonna tell her friends about that, lol. She'd rather say you did **** all.

Get her something. Chain, bracelet or anything them lines.

Out for a meal in a resti. She'll like it.

Comment

I've never celebrated that bull**** holiday made to make card and candy companies money.

I don't need a special day to remind me to show my girlfriend that I love her and the girls I normally date never have a problem with it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I've never celebrated that bull**** holiday made to make card and candy companies money.

I don't need a special day to remind me to show my girlfriend that I love her and the girls I normally date never have a problem with it.

I better still get my flowers, Bringer.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

I use to say that, and I still do think, any day can be special when you want it to be, no need to buy this brain washed up marketed ****, but as I have gotten older, it seems a full circle has come.

My early teens around 14 was, let's buy a card.

My late teens; **** it, it's bull****.

Now that I am older, and I won't reveal my age, I feel like, you know what? Even if it is an bull **** ideal much like X Mas, if I can still use it to make someone happy for that day, then why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

I would like to see Bringer buy flowers for his girl. He comes across as a rebel. Do it TB, if not for your girl, yourself, but for Boxing Scene.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
              I would like to see Bringer buy flowers for his girl. He comes across as a rebel. Do it TB, if not for your girl, yourself, but for Boxing Scene.
              Are you trying to have Bringer give my flowers to his girl?

Comment

jose830 Junior turns 4 on Valentines so I've been taking that day off since he was born and we take him to Toys R Us and he picks everything he wants then I take him to this indoor park that he loves spend the whole day there...then at night I have passionate 5 minute sex with my wife

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  jose830 Junior turns 4 on Valentines so I've been taking that day off since he was born and we take him to Toys R Us and he picks everything he wants then I take him to this indoor park that he loves spend the whole day there...then at night I have passionate 5 minute sex with my wife

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

I did you one better and got you a special outfit.

I use to say that, and I still do think, any day can be special when you want it to be, no need to buy this brain washed up marketed ****, but as I have gotten older, it seems a full circle has come.

My early teens around 14 was, let's buy a card.

My late teens; **** it, it's bull****.

Now that I am older, and I won't reveal my age, I feel like, you know what? Even if it is an bull **** ideal much like X Mas, if I can still use it to make someone happy for that day, then why not?
                    I get that.

I just feel like it's become expected of men to bend over backwards every year to make valentine's day special for their girl and the institution of expectation doesn't gel with me.

Contrary to outward perception I'm actually a fairly loving guy. Romantic, even. I just save my displays of affection for times when it is truly random and not expected of me.

Comment

I may be a **** but I'm no faggot, Bringer.

How dare you?

Comment

Working...
                      X