Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Danny Garcia To Withraw From Judah Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanboSmitty View Post
    Do you ever having good to say about any fighter besides pac? get off his nuts. Zab is gatekeeper type of fighter he's not elite, but in no way is he a bum. Is Matthysee a bum because he lost to Zab (officially)?
    I dont have nothing good to say about hype jobs and bums...NO I DONT!
    Zabs a gate keeper :AOR: No further questions. You are a small minority that thinks this. I call things like i see it. If you dont like it you can respectfully debate it oooooor kindly....f*uckoff ! Bums get lucky too. He did with Matthysee! :AYWOoD:

Comment

• [QUOTE=PBP;12961178]
      Originally posted by richardt View Post
      But I never said every fighter can't motivate themselves and I'm not excusing Garcia. I'm simply giving a reason as to why he, in this particular instance can't get up for this fight.
      There is no clarity yet and only Garcia knows what is going on in his head that is if this is not just some rumor. Garcia cant just say that he is not motivated and pulls out, thats a lawsuit waiting. And he better have a medical record showing something wrong with him. If he is not motivated and the fight goes on, Judah will dust him off. Garcia is too young not to be motivated for every fight. Thats a bad sign if true.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        :AOR: whos taling about being a pedophile? You trying to admit to something? WTF is wrong with you bro...You go from this....

To being a pedophile lmfao.....Like i said...another fail point by the "dumb and only"...Are you registered?
        You really are an idiot.

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        LOL. Huh? Let me break this down, your way out in left field.

1. Tyson is the perfect example of a fighter not being motivated for a fight and slacking off in training camp. That's how I know your completely missing my point.

2. Wlad has been on top for years and has completely cleaned out his division. He fights the top guys, has been KO'd before and understands that his reign on top can end with one punch.

And again, I'm not defending Garcia dropping out of this fight which I've said already.

The only point I am making is that "Garcia is not motivated for this fight because he's fighting a washed up 35 year old has been and this fight does nothing for his career?"

Do you agree or disagree?
        I understand that Garcia is not motivated for the fight but I disagree with dumping that on the opponent put in front of him as ultimately it boils down to him being unprofessional. A professional fighter would recognise that his job is to get in shape and put on a performance.

The guys Wlad has fought have been garbage because his division is crap, it doesn't stop the man staying in shape. If he was to take Danny Garcia approach he could say ''Well I'm don't have to put 100% in to beat these guys so I guess I can take things easy'' but he treats the sport like it is his profession ( because it is).

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          SO shouldnt he be motivated by the ~1.5 mil golden boy is giving him for fighting a bum?
          Maybe he wants more money...who knows...It would motivate me! Didnt say he wasnt motivated due to lack of money! Said nothing motivates like money. But there are bigger paydays out there. Better reps, better names...Maybe he feels he wants better....dunno!

Comment

• Has any more details come out regarding this story??

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              You really are an idiot.
              :AOR::AOR: Thats all you got? WOOOOOOOOh WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! That was impressive. You do this to yourself every time. chump!

Comment

• Zab Judah is not the best, but he's not a bum. end of that discussion.

Comment

• Would truly hope that if this is confirmed as legit that Swift cancels in favor of this argentine dude so that everyone that has their lips wrapped around his dieck can come up for air. WAR SWIFT.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Maybe he wants more money...who knows...It would motivate me! Didnt say he wasnt motivated due to lack of money! Said nothing motivates like money. But there are bigger paydays out there. Better reps, better names...Maybe he feels he wants better....dunno!
                    No you said nothing motivates like money and he's getting paid big money to fight a bum right. If he pulls out he wont fight anyone for months. why not fight a bum for 1.5 mil instead of not fighting anybody?

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by FeFist

Boxing is also his job and it comes down to having a professional mentality. Do you think you could walk into your work place and let down your employee and colleagues because you're feeling unmotivated?

Your missing my point. I'm not excusing him backing out. I'm just giving a reason why he's slacking off in camp allegedly. He got the biggest win of his career and GBP feeds him a useless rematch with a washed up, fat Morales and now a way past prime 35 year old Judah.

Promoters are looking to protect their "stars" and sell tickets instead of making the most competitive fights. As a result, you get this. A fighter who is losing his motivation because he knows he doesn't have to give 100% to beat these hand picked opponents.
                      Its all sorry ass excuses anyway you look at it. First of all, he agreed to fight Judah. If you don't wanna do that at least fake an injury a week into camp or something. Second of all, you never look past anybody no matter who they are and if you can't stay motivated then you don't need to be a professional athlete. There's been people in this game who have been doing it for YEARS and still going hard in the gym.

You know the problem here is? All these fkin guys get babied and get this superstar mentality when they really aint ****.

First you got Canelo thinking he's too good to be on a Mayweather card and now you have this dude living the high life. Let him drop boxing and lets see how far he gets rapping with his corny ass rhymes. Then again he probably won't get too far in boxing either unless GBP protects him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X