No announcement yet.

"El Loco" Drug Cartel Leader, Arrested for Beheading of 49 People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "El Loco" Drug Cartel Leader, Arrested for Beheading of 49 People

El Loco’ allegedly got orders from Zetas leaders Miguel-Angel Trevino Morales and Heriberto Lazcano to dump the bodies in the town square of Cadereyta. The army charged that the top leaders of the hyper-violent Zetas drug cartel ordered underlings to leave 49 mutilated bodies in a northern Mexico town square.
    then had banners hung around the country denying responsibility in an effort to have their enemies blamed for the massacre.The allegation came during a news conference to present the alleged Zetas local leader detained in the killings, Daniel Jesus Elizondo Ramirez. He allegedly got orders from Zetas leaders Miguel-Angel Trevino Morales and Heriberto Lazcano to dump the bodies in the town square of Cadereyta in the border state of Nuevo Leon.

Brig. Gen. Edgar Luis Villegas said Elizondo Ramirez, despite his nickname of “El Loco,” or the Crazy One, apparently got nervous about dumping the hacked-up bodies in the town and instead dumped them on a highway outside Cadereyta. The bodies with their heads, hands and feet hacked off were found May 13.
    A video posted later on a Mexican website that covers drug crimes showed gunmen in the dark dumping the bodies and unfurling a banner claiming responsibility for the killings signed by the Zetas, who are locked in a battle with the rival Gulf and Sinaloa cartels. Villegas said another suspect who is still at large made the videotape.

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    El Loco’ allegedly got orders from Zetas leaders Miguel-Angel Trevino Morales and Heriberto Lazcano to dump the bodies in the town square of Cadereyta. The army charged that the top leaders of the hyper-violent Zetas drug cartel ordered underlings to leave 49 mutilated bodies in a northern Mexico town square.
    then had banners hung around the country denying responsibility in an effort to have their enemies blamed for the massacre.The allegation came during a news conference to present the alleged Zetas local leader detained in the killings, Daniel Jesus Elizondo Ramirez. He allegedly got orders from Zetas leaders Miguel-Angel Trevino Morales and Heriberto Lazcano to dump the bodies in the town square of Cadereyta in the border state of Nuevo Leon.

Brig. Gen. Edgar Luis Villegas said Elizondo Ramirez, despite his nickname of “El Loco,” or the Crazy One, apparently got nervous about dumping the hacked-up bodies in the town and instead dumped them on a highway outside Cadereyta. The bodies with their heads, hands and feet hacked off were found May 13.
    A video posted later on a Mexican website that covers drug crimes showed gunmen in the dark dumping the bodies and unfurling a banner claiming responsibility for the killings signed by the Zetas, who are locked in a battle with the rival Gulf and Sinaloa cartels. Villegas said another suspect who is still at large made the videotape.
    good to hear. They should do away with all these cartels idiots that are ruining mexico.

Comment

As a human being how can you kill and decapitate 49 people? What is inside of a person that can do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        good to hear. They should do away with all these cartels idiots that are ruining mexico.
        Are you aware that If they get rid of all these Cartels Mexico looses money?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          As a human being how can you kill and decapitate 49 people? What is inside of a person that can do that?
          Humans that do such horrific acts are real live demons,
          they have a black soul...

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
            Are you aware that If they get rid of all these Cartels Mexico looses money?
            I'm not from Mexico but I rather be poor and live with
            peace of mind than be rich and worry about my life 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I'm not from Mexico but I rather be poor and live with
              peace of mind than be rich and worry about my life 24/7
              Mexico has to get rid of Calderon's staff and eliminate US control over the country If they want to live with peace of mind.

Comment

Mexico has to get rid of Calderon's staff and eliminate US control over the country If they want to live with peace of mind.
                can't argue with that...

Comment

calderon is the only president the has fought agains the cartels bro, i just dont get why people want to get rid of him, calderon should stay another 6 years and finish the cartel war, and the u.s does not control mexico bro

Comment

I'll piss on his grave

Comment

Working...
                    X