Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 million. I have Toney. You have Couture. Give me odds.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 million. I have Toney. You have Couture. Give me odds.

Best odds gets the bet.

good man betting on toney. im betting on him as well. too good of odds.

sports boook or whatever is at +450

Comment

Is our bet still on? We can increase it if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Is our bet still on? We can increase it if you like.
        Refresh my memory Cleggster?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Gomez View Post
          Refresh my memory Cleggster?
          8-1 odds, my 8M to your 1M.

Not sure what the thread was. I think Oasis Lad gave 40-1 odds on a small amount as well, although I may be wrong about that.

Comment

Cool thanks for reminding me. Besy of luck buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
              good man betting on toney. im betting on him as well. too good of odds.

sports boook or whatever is at +450
              Well, Well, Well look how **** changed up so quick, now you betting on Toney yet you made this thread..

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=414426

(don't say to me it's only because of the odds because If you really thought he didn't stand a chance then it doesn't matter what the odds are if in your mind he doesn't have a chance)

I asked for 4:1 or at least 3:1, you said 4:1 isn't fair and you'd only do 1:1 deals but now here YOU are looking for odds? ****in hypocritical @sshole..

anyway..

for anyone who thinks James Toney doesn't stand a chance and actually means it, whoever thinks this is a mismatch and James doesn't know what he's getting himself into, I invite all of you to give me an odds bet..

I'll take anything 3:1 or higher, what's good with it yo how many of you are confident in Couture?

Comment

I'll give you 8/1 crillz.

Comment

8-1 odds, my 8M to your 1M.

Not sure what the thread was. I think Oasis Lad gave 40-1 odds on a small amount as well, although I may be wrong about that.
                  I would love to bet you 8:1 odds, you down with that? I got 500K on it right now, we can put my 500K to your 4M which is basically the same thing as my 1M to your 8M except in half... you down??

Let me know man it doesn't have to be EXACTLY what I proposed, we can bet a different amount but I got at least 500K to bet against you..

Comment

I'll give you 8/1 crillz.
                    lolz we was writing to each other at the same time, you wrote the post I just quoted at the same time I wrote the post above where I asked you to bet ..

funny ****..

but yea though how about 500K to 4M? I don't want to use up all my points in just this fight because there's plenty others I want to bet on

Comment

Working...
                    X