Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pacquiao want to know the dates when he will be tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
    look dumbass you are delusional

All boxing world is calling your boy a coward,chicken and disgrace.

Everyone knows that Floydie ducked Pacquiao twice!

EVERYONE including you!
    You don't believe what you're posting lol, I can tell. PAc didn't fight these two guys in rematches, and you're talking about Floyd's heart lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyNjxruysis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0spkKaucBus

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
      Cant believe im posting in one of these stupid pac vs may threads but ehh.

Why is Roger not a credible source but Arum is? Arum has a history of lying but people follow his word as its gold. Anyways **** both camps, Merry Christmas

I thought about this for a long time and concluded...the same thing...why isn't Roger a credible source. He make act funny, and seem a bit ruff around the edges. I think every trainer has their quirks. But, ultimate point is, A trainer is probably more credible than....let's say...a poster on this forum. The guy has been working within this industry for a very long time, I'm sure he's seen and experienced more things than us (with the exceptions of posters whom have experience within the industry). Not to say he is the say all and be all; but for someone (on the forum) to make wild remarks about Roger is just trivial. Believe it or not, there are other individuals that went on record to share the same concern about Pac and the allegation.

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      Like I said Roger should take that **** to ESPN. See if they believe him.
      Why? To who? Since when did ESPN become the book of record? Roger has already went public in numerous sources.

Comment

Why? To who? Since when did ESPN become the book of record? Roger has already went public in numerous sources.
        And nobody friggin believes him. I ask you who is generally accepted as the coward in this ordeal? Not just ESPN but most everyone out there like Yahoo, CBSsports, Fox sports, SI, and the general sport watching public. Jeff went public but nobody believes his a-side meth spewing ass. Just look around nobody but the *****s believe him.

Comment

And nobody friggin believes him. I ask you who is generally accepted as the coward in this ordeal? Not just ESPN but most everyone out there like Yahoo, CBSsports, Fox sports, SI, and the general sport watching public. Jeff went public but nobody believes his a-side meth spewing ass. Just look around nobody but the *****s believe him.
          Alibata most people dont believe Roger you are right on! Those same people didn't believe Jose Canseco. Keep that in mind!

Comment

the same roger who said FLOYD AINT TAKING ANY VACATION.... LOL

Comment

I'm not arguing what publications feel about Roger, my sole point is, a person in the industry is more credible than that of a person in a forum (fan) unless you have adequate experience within the industry. You didn't provide anything substantial. News outlets have agendas, that is, promote the idea of a fights.
              Originally posted by carts View Post
              the same roger who said FLOYD AINT TAKING ANY VACATION.... LOL
              Now why did you say this? Hasn't Roach made many contridications? Didn't Arum state that there was progress in the fight between both parties, and then admittedly say that there were discussions with Haymon and HBO...NOT mayweather? My point here is there are many contradictory statements made by many people, Roger is no exception.

Disclaimer - I am not a fan of either fighter. Let it be known I side with the sport and industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Alibata most people dont believe Roger you are right on! Those same people didn't believe Jose Canseco. Keep that in mind!
                So you think Manny is on A-side meth?

Comment

Originally posted by JBell11 View Post
                  I'm not arguing what publications feel about Roger, my sole point is, a person in the industry is more credible than that of a person in a forum (fan) unless you have adequate experience within the industry. You didn't provide anything substantial. News outlets have agendas, that is, promote the idea of a fights.

Now why did you say this? Hasn't Roach made many contridications? Didn't Arum state that there was progress in the fight between both parties, and then admittedly say that there were discussions with Haymon and HBO...NOT mayweather? My point here is there are many contradictory statements made by many people, Roger is no exception.

Disclaimer - I am not a fan of either fighter. Let it be known I side with the sport and industry.
                  That is why like most I rely on non-biased point of views like ESPN and others more than posters on a forum. Yahoo, Fox, etc. have nothing more to gain by blaming Floyd or Manny. Why are they siding with Manny when they can as easily side with Floyd? Is it because Manny has the momentum in credibility?
                  Last edited by Alibata; 08-19-2010, 12:16 PM.

Comment

So you think Manny is on A-side meth?
                    You know I don't.The point is be careful when the media attacks the messenger rather than the message. If they had just listened to Canseco baseball would be in a better place and you can't deny it. Call Roger and Floyd Sr. anything you want but make SURE they are wrong first!

Comment

That is why like most I rely on non-biased point of views like ESPN and others more than posters on a forum. Yahoo, Fox, etc. have nothing more to gain by blaming Floyd or Manny. Why are they siding with Manny when they can as easily side with Floyd? Is it because Manny has the momentum in credibility?
                      But ESPN isn't non biased. They broadcast boxing. It is in their best interest that the sport not be tainted. That was why they all cam down on Canseco. can't you see that.

Comment

Working...
                      X