No announcement yet.

If Hatton can eat Tszyu's shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    You know, the guy that KTFO judah in round 2, and yeah he was past prime but your punch is the last thing to go. Then how the f is manny gonna ktfo him in one round you mugs?
    I think Mannys speed and accumulation of punches will score pacman a TKO..

Comment

I like the way even the MASSIVELY biased Australian media called it a fair win for Hatton you slag!
      'Allo and welcome to The Week In Bits, by me - Joooooordan's ****.

You slaaaaaaaaaags.

Comment

LMAO>...........................................sick little ****...............

Comment

Yeah someone answer me this, if Hatton ate Tzsyus shots how did pac ko him?

drugged i reckon

Comment

Yeah someone answer me this, if Hatton ate Tzsyus shots how did pac ko him?

drugged i reckon
            Sure inpervo....................LOL..................th e real world will be cruel to someone like you............................

Comment

u make da worsepredictionssss

Comment

Originally posted by javelin_fangs View Post
                People are gassed on Pacquiao right now. Some people think he can KO anyone. It's not that big of a deal. Most of those people don't know **** anyway.

Nice going genius.

From the looks of it, you're the one who don't know ****...

Comment

Originally posted by reptar View Post
                  Never mind how Hatton will react to Pacmans punches, its how pacman responds to ricky punches that will determine how this fight goes. Manny CAN be hurt, hes been rocked more times in his career than Ricky and he has never been in the ring with a fighter who is very good at most aspects and great at some others. Manny is a GREAT boxer but I think Rivky will just have a little bit too much for pacman.
                  Paulie is a tough son of a gun but he got hit once of Hatton and did not want to know. I dont think Manny will try and hold on like Paulie, he will try n fight fire with fire and as soon as he does Hatton will brutally KO him. NO fighter in the world imo could give a lean, mean Ricky Hatton 6-10 lbs on fight night and beat him

I wonder where's this guy now...

Comment

Hatton against Tszyu is different than Manny.

At Tszyu he hugged alot and didnt give space for Tszyu to put in his straight right signature shot. But he got stunned quiet alot and hugged quiet alot in that fight.

As for against Manny he allowed Manny to hit him alot even. He did not take cover or even punched just stalked without punching and though he could handle the shots in til a the left hook that came from a place he couldnt expect or see.

Usally if you watch boxing for long time you would know that punchs that you dont see it coming will probably get a KO.

good example why did Roberto Duran got KOed against Hearns but not against Hagler? If you seen where the Hearn hit Duran it was straight on the chin and from the bottom where he could have seen it.

Comment

You know, the guy that KTFO judah in round 2, and yeah he was past prime but your punch is the last thing to go. Then how the f is manny gonna ktfo him in one round you mugs?
                      Your right. He will KO him in 2.

Hatton and Zoo probably the 2 most overated fighters of my lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                      X