No announcement yet.

Khans best asset (SPEED) will be gone at 155

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khans best asset (SPEED) will be gone at 155

The extra weight will hinder his best attribute as a fighter, his speed. This is a doomsday scenario for amir khan. Canelo isnt going to respect khans power one bit he will walk right through him. Its literally going to look like a man vs a little boy on may 5th. No amount of neck and jaw exercises will get his chin ready to absorb middleweight power. I fear for khans health.

I think muh best asset is muh speed

Comment

right so why was he so fast against devon? when he came in at 160

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        right so why was he so fast against devon? when he came in at 160
        Khan has no choice but to add some mass/muscle

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Khan has no choice but to add some mass/muscle
          you didn't answer my question dimbo.

Comment

It doesn't matter how "fast" Khan is.

If Canelo can land crippling bodyshots on Erislandy Lara (who was on his bike all fight) he will land them on Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              you didn't answer my question dimbo.
              Khan fought devon 2 years ago i dont remember the fight dimbo. Khans fast in every fight. But now hes jumping into a whole different weight where he has no choice but to pack on some size. He was able to rely solely on his handspeed at lighter weights but nah that aint gotta happen at middleweight where its a whole different ball game.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

If Canelo can land crippling bodyshots on Erislandy Lara (who was on his bike all fight) he will land them on Khan.
                I agree with you. And lara is a way better mover/defensive fighter than amir. Its going to get real ugly for amir!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  The extra weight will hinder his best attribute as a fighter, his speed. This is a doomsday scenario for amir khan. Canelo isnt going to respect khans power one bit he will walk right through him. Its literally going to look like a man vs a little boy on may 5th. No amount of neck and jaw exercises will get his chin ready to absorb middleweight power. I fear for khans health.
                  Khan should come in at 150 so he can keep his speed... if he bulks up to 155 on weigh in, he's getting KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

but khan can land some vicious body shots on Canelo aswell.

Comment

Working...
                    X