Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I'll tell you what else. I'm gonna extend the theory to our generation, now, so it's more applicable. The musicians today, who don't do drugs and in fact speak out against it- "We're rockers against drugs"- boy, they suck. Suck. Ball-less, soulless, spiritless, corporate little *****es, suckers of Satan's ****, each and every one of them. (sucking noises into the microphone). Suckin' Satan's pecker, suck it! Put that big scaly pecker down your gullet!

"We're rock against drugs, because that's what George Bush wants!" (sucking noises) That's what we want, isn't it? Government approved rock n' roll? Don't you want to be at a concert one night, look to your right and see Dan ******* Quayle right next to you, man? You know you're partying then, you know you're on the edge! "**** it, the Quayle-Monster's here, there ain't no going back! We might be up to eleven tonight, **** this!" "We're rock stars who do Pepsi-Cola commercials!" (sucking) Luckily, Satan's dick has many heads, so all these little demon piglets can nuzzle up and suckle all at once. "Here comes a fella named Vanilla Ice!" (sucking) "Here comes M.C. Hammer!" (sucking) "Here's Madonna, with two heads!" (sucking) Suckin' Satan's pecker, suck it! It's only your dignity, suck it! It's only your dignity, suck it! M.C. Hammer - oh, I'm sorry, it's 'Hammer', he dropped the M.C. I can't wait till he drops the Hammer too. How about this, drop it all. Good.

Comment

• What's the difference between an Onion and a Hooker?

I never cry when I'm chopping up a Hooker.

Just a bit of light humour for the Kids there.

Comment

• Rest In Peace, Limey Lang.

Just one **** posts here now - MrTambourineMan

Comment

• Shall we move to one of the other Langs where we're able to post gifs? If we do though hopefully we won't catch anything from the natives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Shall we move to one of the other Langs where we're able to post gifs? If we do though hopefully we won't catch anything from the natives.
            lets move limey lang to pinoy lounge.

Comment

• http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...8#post16198208

Comment

• Looking up catheters on ebay.

Comment

• The Bard Biocath Foley looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    The Bard Biocath Foley looks good.
                    hows life in ISIL territory, paw?

stay safe.

don't let the mohammeddans cut your head off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      hows life in ISIL territory, paw?

stay safe.

don't let the mohammeddans cut your head off.
                      Fear not, they'll never get me. This catheter thing is all part of my grand plan to never have to leave the house again.

Comment

Working...
                      X