Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kell Brook performance shows elite class, as potential foe for Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
    You fight soup cans, you knock them out, no?

Chris Algeri, Love the guy, but your telling me, he's a "LOOK AT ME, you need to revert to plan B (SLAP)" fighter?
    I said when it got signed that it's not a bad fight. Chris was t ready for PAC but khans no PAC. He won pretty clear. He mostly surprised khan with his agree soon. Chris isn't a can

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post
      Brooks career=Beating Shawn Porter

I think he's just being pumped by Brits who don't like Khan and need a makeshift
      replacement

There's no way that one win actually propelled him to this level of hype

British? Don't like Khan? Pretend Brook is somehow noteworthy
      Yeah, it is comical. We all know why that is. I mean sure Algieri is not as good if you want Mayweather and he is ducking Brook, but even when he takes on good opponents people keep moving goal posts.

However, my opinion obviously doesn't count cuz......you guess?

Comment

Earn a super fight off a good performance, If i'm not mistaken, HE'S NOT EVEN A CHAMPION!

It's laughable to assume this clown is more deserving of what he's done, which is nothing in his past 5 fights.
        Keep moving goal posts.

Collazo was picked to spark him out on this forum and then he became Collapso.

Alexander went on a run of: Matthysse, Maidana and Bailey. All monster punchers and all wins.

Anyways, it's nice how you add those adjectives next to Khan's opponents, but anything to say about Mexicali City Council binman Alvaro Robles?

That impressive performance against Porter was almost a year ago. The ship has sailed. You can't fight Mayweather off of Tin Tin Can or Frankie Gavin. Even with beating Porter it doesn't make Brook much relevant in U.S. as much as Khan who is known on both sides.

Garcia-Salka did better ratings than Brook-Porter.
        Last edited by Box-Office; 05-30-2015, 07:54 PM.

Comment

True.

Same thing about struggling against a Chris Algeri.
          Difference is Khan is known and on Floyd's radar.

Brook isn't any where near the radar.

Comment

At the moment,,, Brook seems to be a legit dangerous world class fighter, khan looked over the hill vs algieri

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Difference is Khan is known and on Floyd's radar.

Brook isn't any where near the radar.
              I agree but the only reason he is on his radar is because he is on the same continent.

By that same logic that's also like saying you have a good chance to hook up with Rihanna.

Fact is, some things should be Earned.

Klitchko vs Haye should not be the standard practice of boxing.

Comment

While it's obvious Khan has the better resume, I think Brook is the better fighter. That said, no way in hell Mayweather fights him. Why would he? He doesn't have an audience in the US. The belt means nothing. Regardless of who's better May/khan will get more PPV buys than May/Brook.

Comment

Working...
                X