No announcement yet.

NWO: Bantamweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWO: Bantamweights

Showtime's tournament at 122 is about to pop off soon. Perez is getting ready to fight a rematch with Agbeko for the IBF belt. Same night Mares is fighting Darchinyan.

I got Perez beating Agbeko again. Perez should be able to outwork him. I got Mares beating Darchinyan. Vic just ain't as strong at bantam as he is in the flyweight divisions. If it does come down to a Perez-Mares rematch, I'm going with Perez. He brings pressure to match Mares and he's got the chin to handle Mares' power.

Who do you think wins these fights, and who do you think ends up winning the series?

didnt even know there was a tournament in the bantamweight divison, they should have done it in the junior welterweight division best division imo

as for the question i do not know enough about the fighters but i'll go for perez of agbeko again, dont know anything about mares really so i couldn't say

Comment

I'm going with Agbeko taking it all. I love watching that guy fight. He got a raw deal in the Perez fight. Not the verdict, but the margin of the scores he lost by. I think he'll come out fighting mad to right the wrong. Mares will beat Vic. I thought after his loss to Agbeko he'd lay off 118. He's a bullying fighter who can't function without being the stronger guy. I don't see him overpowering Mares. An Agbeko-Mares final will be another war, and Agbeko's power should decide it, though not necessarily by KO.

Comment

Got it half right. Agbeko looked beast in the Perez rematch. I thought Perez would be high on confidence and win bigger this time. Agbeko just wasn't having it. Mares did his job, but I was surprised Vic did so much bitching. He looked frustrated as hell. Still say he's better off as a 115 lber. I'm sticking to my guns on Mares as the finals winner.

Comment

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
          Got it half right. Agbeko looked beast in the Perez rematch. I thought Perez would be high on confidence and win bigger this time. Agbeko just wasn't having it. Mares did his job, but I was surprised Vic did so much bitching. He looked frustrated as hell. Still say he's better off as a 115 lber. I'm sticking to my guns on Mares as the finals winner.
          Agbeko against Perez showed Agbeko is a better boxer than he lets on. He's less vulnerable if he uses his power from a boxing stance instead of all out aggression. He's going to beat Mares down.

Comment

Agbeko-Mares will be a shootout. Agbeko throws harder. He got this.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
              Agbeko-Mares will be a shootout. Agbeko throws harder. He got this.
              Canceled.

Good show by Vic tho. I thought he was gonna get beat.

Now that Nonito is in the mix this division got a boost. I still want this title unified within the next yr. When Agbeko gets back, I hope alphabet bodies don't fuck it up. Nonito-Agbeko is fire.

Comment

Canceled.

Good show by Vic tho. I thought he was gonna get beat.

Now that Nonito is in the mix this division got a boost. I still want this title unified within the next yr. When Agbeko gets back, I hope alphabet bodies don't fuck it up. Nonito-Agbeko is fire.
                yo1 I was telling vet that Agbeko pulling out was like having a threesome with a hottie and a fatty, but the hotty passes out right after you do the 3 way makeout session. Now you're stuck with the fatty.

Still get your *** wet, but the story's nowhere near as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  yo1 I was telling vet that Agbeko pulling out was like having a threesome with a hottie and a fatty, but the hotty passes out right after you do the 3 way makeout session. Now you're stuck with the fatty.

Still get your *** wet, but the story's nowhere near as good.
                  When Agbeko gets back, he needs to fight Nonito ASAP if he ain't moved up again. The fight wit Mares or whoever can wait. Thats the fight to see who runs shit at 118.

Comment

When Agbeko gets back, he needs to fight Nonito ASAP if he ain't moved up again. The fight wit Mares or whoever can wait. Thats the fight to see who runs shit at 118.
                    I want to see mares. they were talking today about mares in july/august, agbeko will be ready.

nonito can ko vic in the meantime for some good coin.

but if king kong fights nonito, i aint gonna complain

Comment

Working...
                    X