No announcement yet.

Learing Mayweather Mitts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learing Mayweather Mitts

Can somebody give me links or teach me the combinations to the mayweather mitt style?

I know some basic combis by looking on YouTube and actually tryinng em out but it is damn annoying to pause every video and write it down.

So what I neeed is the combs and how to combine them to a 3 min round workout.

Talking from trainer POV

If I were you I'd go ahead and pause the Roger Mayweather videos we discussed on the other thread and write down the combos.

That's the most authentic source you're going to find so it's worth it.

Comment

I broke it down for you...................
      ..............1, 1/2.....1, 1/2/3, 1, flip flop flip flop flooooooooo DUCK!

pitter patter pitter patter DUCK blink blink DUCK shoulder roll, lobster roll...

blink blink blink

nite

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        If I were you I'd go ahead and pause the Roger Mayweather videos we discussed on the other thread and write down the combos.

That's the most authentic source you're going to find so it's worth it.
        Alright thanks dude

Comment

If you actually want to learn the format behind it all go to Coach Ricks website. You can download the break downs and comprehension from there. He has his demos on youtube, but you got to pay if you want to learn it.

Comment

if you want to learn to hold mitts like the mayweathers, then there's nothing like the real deal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq5hgw0GfsI

Comment

Working...
            X