No announcement yet.

Garcia responds to 5M Brook fight demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Don't be ridiculous. Brook would beat 10 shades of shite out of Guerrero and Garcia in the US or the UK.
    Well hopefully he finally steps up and starts fighting top fighters and proves it

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
      Well hopefully he finally steps up and starts fighting top fighters and proves it
      Finally steps up...please, he went over there and beat the hyped Porter on US soil.

He did step up and won.

Now it's time for the other pretenders to cross the water like Kell Brook did, there's $5m on the table.

If anything it's Garcia who needs to step up as a welterweight, no one is fooled by a shot Malignaggi or shot Guerrero.

Comment

5 million doe, deal almost done doe, Kell Brook negotiating with Pacquiao Golovkin Mayweather Thurman Tyson doe, Hogwarts Arena doe.

The Fantasy World Of Kell Brook: The Belt Kidnapper.

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
          I would believe Garcia would fight Brook before i believe Brook would fight Garcia man...Brook is the on fighting these random club fighters all the time..hell Guerrero is a better fighter then Brook has ever fought besides Porter and Guerrero is more proven then Porter
          Brook would fight Garcia in a heartbeat. Absolutely no doubt about it.

Guerrero is not more proven at WW than Porter, don't be silly.

Comment

I don't think Danny or Angel want anything to do with Brook. He would take that 0.

Comment

lol it's very clear Garcia won't be fighting Brook. He'll fight the Berto vs Ortiz winner or maybe Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                5 million doe, deal almost done doe, Kell Brook negotiating with Pacquiao Golovkin Mayweather Thurman Tyson doe, Hogwarts Arena doe.

The Fantasy World Of Kell Brook: The Belt Kidnapper.
                Brook's side made contact about a Golovkin fight...

“Eddie contacted me about that fight and clearly Kell is a great fighter. We have a lot of respect for him. If there is a way to figure out the weight difference, then I think that would be something to look at.'

That's Golovkin's promoter, the fight was offered to them at 157.

Comment

Garcia isn't going to fight Brook, Brook should forget about that. The winner of Thurman vs Porter, Spence, Bradley, these are guys who would fight him. Out of those guys, only Spence will be available around July, so Brook and Hearn have a tough decision to make.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Looks like Hearn or the UK media (probably both) is full of shtt and making up stuff like always. NO NEGOTIATIONS TAKING PLACE
                    fake champ Kell Broke EXPOSED
                    In that same thread yesterday I said Brook was suppose to fight Chaves, Bradley, Rios, Thurman etc not one of them happened.... Pinch of salt really, he would wait till Khan is available, for the talent that I see in brook this is the most frustrating thing about him...apart from his dodgy "Stabbing"

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Finally steps up...please, he went over there and beat the hyped Porter on US soil.

He did step up and won.

Now it's time for the other pretenders to cross the water like Kell Brook did, there's $5m on the table.

If anything it's Garcia who needs to step up as a welterweight, no one is fooled by a shot Malignaggi or shot Guerrero.
                      Can Danny make 5M going to the UK ? I doubt it, last brook fight didn't sell so good

Comment

Working...
                      X