No announcement yet.

Badou Jack vs Chavez Jr, April 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Badou Jack vs Chavez Jr, April 30

Badou revealed it himself on swedish television yesterday. Nice fight, fight of the bodypunchers.
    You probably doesnt understand what he is saying in the clip but check out the gym he is in, where he started boxing as a kid, "Stockholms AIF Boxing". From 1922, 3 floors, 3 rings, full gym area. Nice, well worth a visit!

http://www.svt.se/sport/boxning/bado...ya-utmaningar/

Not a bad fight at all. Illbe watching

Comment

I'll be pulling for Badou.

Comment

does anyone believe chavez will actually make 168?

i'm happy for badou to get the golden ticket though

Comment

Lou has Barclays on hold for the 30th, but probably just babysitting

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post

Meh, probably come in bone dry again

Comment

Also that means if Jack fighting Chavez Jr, that means Degale fighting Uzcategui next

Comment

Jr. gonna get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post

I think Chavez will make weight as the consequences for his career are enormous if he misses.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                  I think Chavez will make weight as the consequences for his career are enormous if he misses.
                  He's gonna lose the fight anyway so it won't affect his title chances, Jack won't pull out for the sake of 3lbs extra, so really all it means is Jr pays a fine which doesn't matter as he's rich anyway and weed isn't that expensive like cocaine so he can afford it for decades to come with his previous earnings, so there are really no consequences. He'll come in overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                    As long as they keep paying him he doesn't care about his career.

I dunno have a clue why he would spend any time fighting Badou, 10 people in the world know who he is and 8 of them post here. Not to mention Chavez probably almost definitely loses.

Haymon took Chavez ability to draw and be a ppv star and turned him into a complete bum who fights Badou Jack.

Took alll of 1 fight for Al to destroy everything top rank built. Amazing...

Comment

Working...
                    X