Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racism ever **** block you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear this and yes it sound like there friends were a little racist. People forget that we all bleed red. Maybe Hollywood sucks like that but over where I live in Syracuse, ny the white chick love darker men.

Comment

Maybe they thought you were Roy Jones and didn't want their friends to hook up with a guy that had no punch resistance left!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger H:) View Post
        Sorry to hear this and yes it sound like there friends were a little racist. People forget that we all bleed red. Maybe Hollywood sucks like that but over where I live in Syracuse, ny the white chick love darker men.
        hey bro it wont allow me to karma you but i got u once its does.
        thats cool about syracuse i never really been to NY. im based here in LA.

i usually do pretty good with the hot white chicks but its their friends ironically who block me????

im not that dark im probably about the same complexion as David Haye if not even lighter. im pretty much like a lighter the Rock. no where as ripped as him but definitely more GQ if anything.

its weird i can deal with women rejecting me but when its their friends who straight BLOCK me that always bothers me even worse for some reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
          Maybe they thought you were Roy Jones and didn't want their friends to hook up with a guy that had no punch resistance left!!
          ha some other guy already made a roy jones joke earlier. i dont look like roy jones im just about the same height and build as him. i look like a lighter skin The Rock bro.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            ha some other guy already made a roy jones joke earlier. i dont look like roy jones im just about the same height and build as him. i look like a lighter skin The Rock bro.
            As soon as you mentioned Roy Jones I skipped ahead and made that post, now upon reading the thread I see someone already beat me to it. Damn it. Ah well 2 Roy Jones jokes are better than 1. Do you look like a recent bald Rock or a late 90s Rock wirth hair and beastly sideburns?

I'm hopin you look like this version:

Comment

They didn't want their friend to be "used" by this "monster."

Comment

It's happened to the best of us... I know what you're saying tho and have been in that situation plenty of times. No, you're not crazy

Comment

Man I feel you on that bro. I used to get blocked like that back in the day (by hating @ss friends.....gays friends being the worse). There are several tactics you can use to get by this.

I know the main objective for you was to pull em that night, however If that was me, and I saw how strong the hate was in the air....I would have tried to pull that girl off to the side, or at least spit a little game, gave her my number with instructions of calling me within the next 1-2 days.

Also, you didn't have any wingmen. That's gold as far as distracting hating @ss friends......basically have a homeboy strike up a bull**** convo with them so their not blocking you.

Those are kinda obvious, but I'm sure your a smart guy and will pick them up other strategies to get around things like that . What it sounds like is that you made out good for yourself anyway.....so I'm wouldn't be trippin if I were you.
                  Last edited by Khalid X; 09-13-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                    As soon as you mentioned Roy Jones I skipped ahead and made that post, now upon reading the thread I see someone already beat me to it. Damn it. Ah well 2 Roy Jones jokes are better than 1. Do you look like a recent bald Rock or a late 90s Rock wirth hair and beastly sideburns?

I'm hopin you look like this version:

LMAO im def the bald the Rock my side burns never grow right I be looking all dirty af when i grow my ish out lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                      It's happened to the best of us... I know what you're saying tho and have been in that situation plenty of times. No, you're not crazy
                      what did u do to flip on them bro?

Comment

Working...
                      X