Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever Fallen in love with time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have honestly never fallen in love with someone by spending more time with her...some people do but I've never understood this

I usually drag it out until she decides she wants more which is when I gently let her go...this ensures u can still hook up with her on a slow night

Comment

For the life of me, I don't understand how loving a girl isn't almost like work with the type of commitment it takes when you decide to be committed to her.

Two months is nothing. You haven't made the sacrifices/ investments that would make the situation "love" for you. Think how much history that you have with friends that you have love for...did you love them after two months or did you go through so much that a love for them just developed?

I don't think that real men have that chance to look at their girl while blinking slow and thinking "I love her." She also doesn't need that from you. She SHOULD love you more. You SHOULD be this challenge that she's trying to squeeze the type of love she THINKS she wants out of.

To think about whether or not you're in love with her is undermining the happiness that she could potentially provide you. She's a good girl? Then treat her good. Do the movies. Watch some of those dumb shows. Chill with her family sometimes.

The line is this: never go so far that you would resent HER and/ or the entire situation if things don't turn out well or just flame out. You seem a little young/ inexperienced so I would say that some of that uncertainty and the fact that things could end is what gives the moments their beauty.

Enjoy your woman. Enjoy her face. Enjoy her smile, her shape, her voice, your time together, your time apart, etc. Don't let past experiences create a wall so, the day you don't want to be with her, you can keep it moving without regret.

Comment

Originally posted by THE_FORKLIFT View Post
        I mean you like the person and its perfect but you dont fall in love even though you been together lets say for 2 months.

I have a gf and we have together around 2 months and seeing each other another 2. She is perfect but I am not in love with her I like her to death and she is literally perfect and sometimes I do feel in love but not the whole time. And I ask myself if I am being fair with her and myself and we talked about and decided to give it time. I feel I am not ready for love sometimes (because of my past experiences)... This girl is worth the waiting, but I sometimes doubt I can fall in love with her, and feel I am fooling her and wasting my time. Predominantly I don't want to hurt her.

It sucks!

any guys with this type of experience?
        This is a serious question, because it hasn't been addressed... Have you had sex with her? If you have then move on, because this isn't a movie... Nothing extraordinary is going to happen to make you two fall in love... She's not going to get kidnapped and need you to play Rambo... And you're probably not going to have a tragic accident and need her to support you...

If you haven't then move on... Find another girl you're attracted to then go back to your girlfriend in a month and see if you still feel the same way about her...

Two months is a short time to fall in love with someone... All you really know is that you like her... So far...

Comment

Originally posted by EvilGenius View Post
          Listen..
          your situation is your own... Its Unique
          Nothing is similar.. it may seem similar that others have experienced same.. but at the end of the day.. its all about how you feel... dont let other stories baffle you... let it go on and on... and when your heart is finally ready to fall in love... it eventually will... dont push it and dont feed anything to it... let it proceed naturally.
          I know it bruh we just need reminders now an then thanks

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i dont know about falling in love over time...i know you can grow to love someone but falling in love? not so sure

drink more beer
          Yeah!!!

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          Can you fall in love with a beer you didn't love before over time?

Let's say you go to a party and the only beer they have you don't like but it's better than not drinking at all then you start seeing her everywhere you go eventually find yourself sneaking away on the down low to buy that certain beer without your regular beer finding out?
          lol!

Comment

Originally posted by purecyse View Post
            For the life of me, I don't understand how loving a girl isn't almost like work with the type of commitment it takes when you decide to be committed to her.

Two months is nothing. You haven't made the sacrifices/ investments that would make the situation "love" for you. Think how much history that you have with friends that you have love for...did you love them after two months or did you go through so much that a love for them just developed?

I don't think that real men have that chance to look at their girl while blinking slow and thinking "I love her." She also doesn't need that from you. She SHOULD love you more. You SHOULD be this challenge that she's trying to squeeze the type of love she THINKS she wants out of.

To think about whether or not you're in love with her is undermining the happiness that she could potentially provide you. She's a good girl? Then treat her good. Do the movies. Watch some of those dumb shows. Chill with her family sometimes.

The line is this: never go so far that you would resent HER and/ or the entire situation if things don't turn out well or just flame out. You seem a little young/ inexperienced so I would say that some of that uncertainty and the fact that things could end is what gives the moments their beauty.

Enjoy your woman. Enjoy her face. Enjoy her smile, her shape, her voice, your time together, your time apart, etc. Don't let past experiences create a wall so, the day you don't want to be with her, you can keep it moving without regret.
            My man the reason you state are the reason I havent broke it up. It is hard sometimes because I can honestly say I have experience love real one and I aint bull****ting. and this relationship aint even 1/10 of how happy I was. But yeah you make alot of sense.

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
            This is a serious question, because it hasn't been addressed... Have you had sex with her? If you have then move on, because this isn't a movie... Nothing extraordinary is going to happen to make you two fall in love... She's not going to get kidnapped and need you to play Rambo... And you're probably not going to have a tragic accident and need her to support you...

If you haven't then move on... Find another girl you're attracted to then go back to your girlfriend in a month and see if you still feel the same way about her...

Two months is a short time to fall in love with someone... All you really know is that you like her... So far...
            good post but I dont think its my style

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

Comment

Originally posted by THE_FORKLIFT View Post
                  I must have hit the spot.

Comment

Zod doesn't fall for love, love falls for Zod.

Comment

Working...
                    X