Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito Destroyed Pacquaio, He has Never Been the Same.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Another thread by a Mayweather fan....
    LMFAO now I am a Mayweather fan. Now thats funny.

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
    Someone I know once said the following:

Dumb Threads = Dumb Replies, Dont take it personally silly rabbits.
    VERY True.

Comment

For 6 rounds he looked better against Marquez than he did vs Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
        For 6 rounds he looked better against Marquez than he did vs Margarito.
        Pacquiao was winning the fight but this is dumb.

Comment

This is what happens when you fight twice a year even though you have enough reasons not to. Pacman needs to look at Mayweather's self-preservation model.

Comment

Not at all, more to do with age, overall punishment and motivation. He looked good against Marquez, much better than the third fight. It's because he actually went for the kill and wasn't afraid to throw down. He got caught with a shot he didn't see coming and that can happen when you fight like that. He obviously isn't the Pac of 2008/09 but he's still VERY good.

Comment

I don't think he destroyed him, but I've long suspected that fight was tougher on Manny than it appeared; "This was the hardest fight in my boxing career (and he's been in some wars)"

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post

Comment

Those body shots Manny took from Margarito still make me wince just by thinking about it. Margarito was a super middleweight during that fight and although Manny destroyed Margarito, he also absorbed a lot more punishment than any of his previous fights.

Manny looked to be back on form against Marquez up until the first knock down and he even came back strong going into the final seconds of the 6th round. Marquez hardly flinched when Manny was connecting with some hard shots and it was almost a role reversal in some aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      Pacquaio has never been the same since fighting Margarito. He has never been the Pacquaio of old, Margarito lost something that night but he also took Pacquaio prime with him. what yall think.

Comment

Working...
                      X