Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Needs to KTFO Shane for the Sake of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not going to happen, Mosley is going to run a marathon and is going to be able to survive for 12 rounds like he did against Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by i box foreal View Post
      Wont happen Mosleys chin and heart are to strong

Where was Mosleys heart in the 7th or 8th round against Pacquiao when he was begging Nazim to stop the fight because he had foot problems? LOL!

I'm not a huge fan of Canelo but he beats him to the point Nazim & Mosley will agree to stop in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post

Where was Mosleys heart in the 7th or 8th round against Pacquiao when he was begging Nazim to stop the fight because he had foot problems? LOL!

I'm not a huge fan of Canelo but he beats him to the point Nazim & Mosley will agree to stop in the corner.
        Chavez jr beats both on the same night

Comment

Originally posted by chavez jr View Post
          Chavez jr beats both on the same night
          Chavez JR, his dad and you can go and choke on a donkey pija!!!
          Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 02-12-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

would love to see it happen but once shane feels the power, he'll just run and theres nothing canelo can do about it..

Comment

Shane has never lost to a Mexican... May 5th might end that streak, but it might not. It's tough to imagine Canelo beating any version of Shane Mosley. If he does win, as much as we might not like it, Shane would have earned himself some more big opportunities (hopefully not Floyd or Pac again though).

Comment

What a fight Canelo is now fighting shot to sht fighters,hey its an improvement over Ryan Rhodes i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by chavez jr View Post
                  Canelo needs to stop ducking Chavez jr
                  chavez jr. needs to stop ducking the salad bar or his next fight will be against one of the klitscho

... and canelo will give mosley his first knockout

Comment

Why the fuk is Canelo fighting Shane anyway? This is a stupid fight, Canelo is a 'Champion' and he's fighting a guy who in his last three fights had a draw to a can and 2 ugly one sided losses. This fight is just stupid and shows that Canelo is a ****ty paper champion. A win here for Canelo means NOTHING at all, even if he KO's Shane.

Comment

It'll be funny as hell if Mosley beats Canelo xD

Comment

Working...
                      X