No announcement yet.

Seriously Guys.. If Haye Lands One Of His HAYEMAKER'S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
    Did your mum get abused when you was a kid? And your whole childhood you had to sell your ass to pay for the electric?

That is the only conclusion I could come up with with the lack of spelling and comprehension.
    Lack of spelling? This coming from a dude who doesn't know how to spell mom. I don't open up links from idiots beneath me such as yourself.... if you're going to spew insults instead of having fun banter back & forth.. i could do that as well... go check my work.. no one's gone the distance yet.. so play fair & be respectful or a pizza face is in your 4cast... kapish!

Have A Nice Day

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      tHAT's not a pizza face.. joe c..... that's an accidental glove assisted while holding the other arm from in close when the referee's not looking & twisting your glove in a 360 degree motion so the punch gets through & cuts your opponent at just the precise time.. give or taKE A RD or 2 when you're about to get ktfo & actually gives you a W ON YOUR RESUME so you can retire still thinking you beat every opponent you ever faced FACE!
      Then what is a pizza face? How many distinct bruises/cuts do you need to qualify?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
        I'd say the toughest fighter to EVER legitimately beat without any help from the cut man or the operating table in the history of the sport is the closest thing to a boxing god without actually being one. Dude is 6 ft 8 250 lbs of lean& mean muscle with boxing skills.. a kickboxing pedegree... show me anyone in the history of boxing that can beat him in a legitimate manner without any injuries or cuts to render him (basically levels the field) less of an adversary & i'll show you a fighter that never existed yet. Talk about his size to the cows come home..

There's at least 20 -30 fighters in the history of boxing that have competed at his size or higher & not one of them have his boxing & most importantly fighting skills. We have a fighter who's utterly destroyed EVERY opponent he's ever faced..... even when he lost.. he was really winning & convincingly at that & there's no respect.. we have to tear all his feats down & find excuses all over the placed for his dominance that HE alone has been able to produce. Highest KO percentage in the history of the division... most rds won as opposed to lost in the entire history of boxing.. Highest BOXER EFFICIENCY RATING in the entire history of the sport.. name any fighter you could think of & he'll have more imperfections in the rds that he fought than Vitali Klitschko.
        He didn't destroy Lennox Lewis. I actually think Vitali looked the fresher of the two fighters for R.7 but he could also have lost his eyesight. He definitely lost the fight.

If Haye beats Wlad he will be respectful. For all the trash-talk, I don't think he even dislikes Wlad or Vitali. It's business.

Comment

Wlad takes it like a man and Haye better puts his running shoes on.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
            Then what is a pizza face? How many distinct bruises/cuts do you need to qualify?

A pizza face is NOT created by a cut & then gets picked on for a couple of rds. A pizza face is no accident... it is an accumulation of precision jabs that creates the crust... monster right hands that creates the sauce & the final product is when your face hits the canvas. None of that happened in the Klitschko fight & let's not forget the braids that also assisted in stopping that fight prematurely.

Comment

Working...
            X