Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol @ floyd worshipers discrediting lil pac's win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol @ floyd worshipers discrediting lil pac's win!

tell floyd to man up and face lil pac dumbfks! you nuthuggers should buy him a pair of balls! hahahahah!

heres the perspective from a real Floyd fan, ulitimately, that was a great win, a perfect showcase of Pacmans skill...

The only problem with that fight is that Pac took this fight as a good business move, same type that Floyd gets blamed for...

I explain: To me this was about chassing a hard record the easy way, Margarito has not beat anybody significant since Cotto (hand wrap or not). He got his ass handed to him by Mosley (Same guy Floyd schooled for 11 rounds), sat out a hole year then fought this nobody and did not look good doing so... This being said, he could not knock this guy out the way Sugar did...

Now to me, this was a lay-up for Manny and he trainned as so, even his corner said, he was not 100%, yet he still got hit and at times looked tired, Pac admits himself that hes lucky he got out of round 6 after that body shot... Regardless, he was way too skilled and Margarito was way way way to slow and zero defence so the outcome was predictable, all but the fact that it was a decision, people here where talking like Margs was going to get Hattoned...

Now on the Floyd front, as I recall, the only reason the fight did not happen with Pac was something about blood testing that could not be aggreed on, now im not one of those guys that will pont fingers because it takes 2 to tango. As a boxing fan, its kind of frustrating to ear this because its a "NEW" issue, usually, fighters argue about money...

Now Pac fans will say, why is Floyd asking for this, Floyd fans will say, this should not even be an issue. I tend to aggree that this should be an non issue, take the stupid blood test and lets get this thing going already

As for the actual comparisson, Pac is good no doult but its hard to argue with perfection and until someone changes that fact, Floyd still is in a ring...

As for the actual fight happening, Floyd has too many issues in his camp and made too much money in 2010 to feel pressed to do anything...

His father is diying, his trainner might go to jail and he himself might go to jail...

We all know one thing about boxer, ther fight wen they need money so at the rate Floyd spends and plays sports books, the fight cant be too far off...

Comment

Working...
    X