Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So because Pac got hurt that means hes past it and vunerable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PainKiller View Post
    Pacquiao has slipped for me.

As a fan, I have seen him have better days, and worse, but the fact is, he use to show me more.

I'm not quite sure yet, but when I rewatch the fight (It started at 5 AM here so I was tired) I will give you a good analysis.
    Has Floyd slipped?

Pac didnt slip. He just fought a guy who wasnt scared of him for the first time since he fought Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Has Floyd slipped?

Pac didnt slip. He just fought a guy who wasnt scared of him for the first time since he fought Marquez.
      I dont know about that Hatton and Cotto werent scared of him they just couldnt take his explosive power and angles. I honestly think before the fight they underestimated his power. Margarito was a big durable guy and with the size difference this fight was bound to end up like it did.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        I dont know about that Hatton and Cotto werent scared of him they just couldnt take his explosive power and angles. I honestly think before the fight they underestimated his power. Margarito was a big durable guy and with the size difference this fight was bound to end up like it did.
        Hatton fight didnt go long enough to guage. He actualy was done in 2..lol.

But in the Cotto fight remember Pac caught him in the second round. Changed the fight instantly. Cotto was boxing and had a great first round. Got caught in the second and wasnt the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
          ... simply luring PBF ...
          Thats what I got from it.

They spoke out of both sides of their mouths though.

Comment

Has Floyd slipped?

I have seen Floyd slip abit IMO.

At 130, he was a great fighter, at 147 he is slower and less powerful. Due to hand issues also.

Pac has more power, but less speed. He got better because he started learning new tricks, but I don't think he is learning anymore. Both men are over 30, and both are small, and that's when physical prime goes down.

I am not using his kidney shot as an indicator. Just the whole fight, but at times Pac did seem to deliberately entice Marg to come and hit him.

No way both fighters haven't slipped though.

Comment

Hatton fight didnt go long enough to guage. He actualy was done in 2..lol.

But in the Cotto fight remember Pac caught him in the second round. Changed the fight instantly. Cotto was boxing and had a great first round. Got caught in the second and wasnt the same.
              Hatton wasnt scared that was part of his problem he didnt respect Pacs power enough thinking he was the bigger stronger guy and could impose his will. In the Cotto fight i think even after the knockdowns Cotto was in every round up until i think the 6th where he realized he couldnt deal with the angles and power of Manny and then got on his bike.

Comment

its a bait to reel in floyd into the fight. thats all there is too it because people are desperate to see this fight happen

Comment

This is weird. A Burner-thread that makes sense.

Comment

Why are people acting like Pac pulled a 2010 Roy Jones last night.

?

And wasnt Floyd hurt worse vs Mosley and almost knocked the **** in 2 rounds? So that means Floyd is past it and vunerable too right?

ummm compare to floyd he is duh! you cant be serious? you comparing the damage PAC took against Marg to a one single right???

Comment

Why are people acting like Pac pulled a 2010 Roy Jones last night.

?

And wasnt Floyd hurt worse vs Mosley and almost knocked the **** in 2 rounds? So that means Floyd is past it and vunerable too right?

Pac puts on a masterclass against a big bad dude like Tony and people question him? Pfft crazy

Comment

Working...
                      X