Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF!!!!!! Australian boxer pretends to get knocked out, punch doesnt even land !!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF!!!!!! Australian boxer pretends to get knocked out, punch doesnt even land !!!!!!

i think paul briggs took a dive for betting purposes, damn danny green gets pissed in the post fight interview.. Australian boxing is officially dead

Naw, it landed you could see his neck compress from other angles. Weird ass KO but the dude has neurological probs (couldn't get license in AU) and shouldn't have been in the ring.

Comment

Damn that crowd looked like they wanted to kill him. Announcer says they're BFF, but other dude looked disgusted and wanted to beat him the fuck up.

Comment

not to be a dick but there are a lot of threads on this.

Comment

Tyson/Seldon is the first thing that came to mind anyone else concur?

Comment

Apparently he has neurological problems, watch the Adamek fights and you can see why. Briggs went to war, he wasn't a quitter in those fights, I find it hard to believe Briggs would quit though I could be wrong. Money does things to people but until everything is cleared up then we should reserve judgement.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
              Tyson/Seldon is the first thing that came to mind anyone else concur?
              Not even close. This is waaaaaay worse, tyson actually landed some decent shots.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Not even close. This is waaaaaay worse, tyson actually landed some decent shots.
                But the last shot that supposedly Tyson landed on Bruce did seem to graze Seldon.

Comment

After seeing this, i really have to wonder if Roy Jones Jr did the exact same thing. He just may have done it much more convincingly. Some one should make a thread about it. Roy Jones was on his last leg, why not take a good pay day, the fight with bernard was still going down no matter what. I hate to think the worst of roy but im still baffled as to how he lost to this bum green so easily.

Comment

Personally I think Green was in on it.

Briggs got told to lay down in the first, the reason green was pissed was because briggs was meant to go down off a harder shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X