Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come no Muslim cleric ordered fatwa when...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come no Muslim cleric ordered fatwa when...

How come no Muslim cleric ever declared fatwa on anyone who made fun insult,caricature, of Jesus Christ?....

After all muslims always say they love Jesus and he's one of their prophet too.

Originally posted by Geze View Post
    How come no Muslim cleric ever declared fatwa on anyone who made fun insult,caricature, of Jesus Christ?....

has there ever been insulting for Jesus Christ by muslims ? please tell me because I don't know .

Comment

Reported for bigotry and bait hate thread.

Comment

Because thats the christian Jesus they are insulting, the son of god.. Not the prophet the muslims know of.

Muslims don't believe in the christian Jesus, so its a non issue really.

Comment

Originally posted by Disposable Arts View Post
          Because thats the christian Jesus they are insulting, the son of god.. Not the prophet the muslims know of.

no it is the same jesus only muslims belive him to be a messanger of god and not the son of god

The Quran says in reference to the status of Jesus as a Messenger:

"The Messiah (Jesus), son of Mary, was no more than a Messenger before whom many Messengers have passed away (Quran 5:75).

Like Christians, Muslims believe Mary, was a chaste, virgin woman, who miraculously gave birth to Jesus.

Comment

I guess we've never heard of any Muslim insulting Jesus Christ .
            is believing that Jesus Christ a prophet not a god considered an insult ?
            on the contrary muslims respect and revere Jesus Christ for being one of their prophets and insulting him is the same as insulting prophet Muhammad . this is agreed upon by all muslim scholars and there's no single muslim who disagree with that , so there is no need to declare a fatwa in something in the basis of Islamic religion that no single muslim disagree on, when the evidence is that we've never heard of someone insulting Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.x View Post
              I guess we've never heard of any Muslim insulting Jesus Christ .
              is believing that Jesus Christ a prophet not a god considered an insult ?
              on the contrary muslims respect and revere Jesus Christ for being one of their prophets and insulting him is the same as insulting prophet Muhammad . this is agreed upon by all muslim scholars and there's no single muslim who disagree with that , so there is no need to declare a fatwa in something in the basis of Islamic religion that no single muslim disagree on, when the evidence is that we've never heard of someone insulting Jesus Christ.
              I think TS is referring to Jesus being made fun of in movies, south park, etc and why muslims don't respond to that.

But why order a fatwa for a Jesus christ who muslims feel is misinterpreted? There are many differences between the Islamic Jesus who was a prophet and Christian Jesus who was the son of god.

Geze hates muslims, this is essentially a failed bait thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post

Green K on this. Seriously good point. You can't put a fatwa on the head of a non-muslim. It doesn't make sense as only muslims can judged by sharia.

So no matter if there is a cartoon of the prophet you can't send them death threats.

http://www.jesusandmo.net

Comment

Muslims believe in Jesus/ISA ......but how much they love him is what I want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by dr.x View Post
                    has there ever been insulting for Jesus Christ by muslims ? please tell me because I don't know .

It does'nt matter what religion is doing the insult.If Muslims really love him they should act upon it.

Comment

Working...
                    X