No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Eric Morel Arrives in San Antonio For Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    The Child Molester loses this one. Justice will be served.

Arce vs. Montiel. Oh lets do it.
    you wanna bet some points?

Comment

morel beats arce ass but arce was funny as hell in his interview trying to act like he know english what what lol had me rollen

Comment

Poor Morel has been through alot already, I hope that teenage slut didn't take his legs.

Comment

did not know derek fisher was a boxer

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Funny how Ricans are quick to call Margarito a cheater but yet quick as well to defend a pedo.
            Funny how this Mexican is quick 2 compare Morel's legal issues 2 Margarito's Boxing issues. 1 has nothing 2 do with the other. Don't be mad your boy is a cheater. And don't think Im defending Morel, I could really careless about him.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
              Funny how this Mexican is quick 2 compare Morel's legal issues 2 Margarito's Boxing issues. 1 has nothing 2 do with the other. Don't be mad your boy is a cheater. And don't think Im defending Morel, I could really careless about him.
              so is ur boy Trinidad is a cheater. mention him for once u mexican hater.

Comment

Originally posted by El Talegon View Post
                so is ur boy Trinidad is a cheater. mention him for once u mexican hater.
                So if im a Mexican hater, you must be a Boricua hater. Is that fair 2 say??? I don't think it is but if im a hater then your 1 too. Anyway, the answer of your question is no. Why? Because he was never suspended and Richardson said he didn't like the way his hands were wraped. Is that the same thing as having blocks falling out of them like Margarito??? Come on, be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                  So if im a Mexican hater, you must be a Boricua hater. Is that fair 2 say??? I don't think it is but if im a hater then your 1 too. Anyway, the answer of your question is no. Why? Because he was never suspended and Richardson said he didn't like the way his hands were wraped. Is that the same thing as having blocks falling out of them like Margarito??? Come on, be honest.
                  Funny how both fighters lost after their hands were re-wrapped...

Comment

Working...
                  X