No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins Trashes Idea Of Facing Enrique Ornelas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins Trashes Idea Of Facing Enrique Ornelas

"Look, I fight for money. I could make more money fighting Chad Dawson than fighting Ornelas, so obviously there's no reason for me to fight Ornelas instead of Chad, right?"

"As I keep saying, I care about money and legacy. That's why I sat out for a year after the Pavlik fight, rather than stepping into the ring and earning some money. That's also why I won't fight a scrub like Ornelas on Versus, instead I'll fight Dawson on HBO, because that's what someone who cares about money and legacy would do."

"What does Ornelas do for me? He's a middleweight, so dragging him up 2 divisions is not really an impressive win. Beating an undefeated, highly rated formed unified champion like Chad Dawson would obviously be far, far better for my resume. In fact it might even be my best win, considering that Dawson is better than Tarver, Pavlik and maybe even the welterweights I beat!"

"Resume is everything to me, which is why I fought Robert Allen three times and faced HOFer Morrade Hakkar rather than Joe Calzaghe or Roy Jones, both of whom made me very good offers to fight them."

"There's no way I'd fight a shot to **** Roy Jones who just got KTFO in one round by an Australian journeyman either, that's for sure!"

haha good work mate

people are finally waking up to the bhop bullshit

Comment

whats ur source? heard bhop mention dawsons name once and that was very briefly saying he wouldnt fight him

Comment

Lmaooooooooo, I actually thought that was real...I was reading it and focus like it was real...HAHAHA good laugh.

Comment

After Roy was ktfo in AUSTRALIA ...

Hopkins: "See, that's why I don't fight in Europe."

Comment

Working...
          X