Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did mayweather unretire because margarito got suspended?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is actually VIVA's first post that just made me laugh without pissing me off. Props. Some people think that this dude is just a parody of the typical Margarito hugger, if it's true, this was a great post.

Comment

i actually believe TS. nobody knew marg got loaded gloves at the time.
      now marg got exposed, pbf unretire.

Comment

Margarito even without the pads would give Mayweather nightmares. The guy is just too tough and too intense when he is at his best.

Also, I would like to say this: If the P4P 1 and 2 were not two guys coming up from superfeatherweight Floyd will ABSOLUTELY, 100% still be in retirement. You think Floyd wants to fight guys like Mosely, Clottey, Margarito etc? GTFO Floyd huggers who say yes. This guy feeds off fighters Tzsyu already battered and who moved up to WW to escape.

Comment

They should let Margarita fight Mosley again with plaster and see if there is a different outcome of that fight.

It's no secret that Mayweather did not want to fight Margarito and now we know why, Margarina was loading her wraps. I bet you anything Floyd fights Margarina now that the gig is up. Floyd is faster than old Mosley. Floyd would box circles around the plasterless Margarina. Floyd has to be saying thank God I was not a victim of the plastering going on.

Comment

Without the pads, margarito is nothing more than a plodding 5'11" version of baldomir.

Comment

Viva Mexico is the brown version of Flawless. He's not to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                Mayweather announced his retirement before the Margarito vs Cotto fight for a first, plus at that point he was negotiating another big money fight with De La Hoya anyway.

Plus, Margarito has only been banned for 6 months, Floyd's fight comes after the suspension is over so why would it be about that?
                i swear some of these people on NSB are ******ed. marg is a C/D class fighter

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                  who is more of a coward: floyd for not fighting top comp at 147 or margarito for trying to load his gloves against mosley?
                  Co-sign, end of thread. To even think Margarito is on Mayweathers level is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUE WARRIOR!!! View Post
                    all the real boxing fans know mayweather is deathly afraid of this mexican bad ass to the point of ducking him for a career high payday. and once margarito destroyed cotto he knew he would have to fight margarito unless he retired. of course the coward chose retirement. but the moment margarito gets suspended mayweather wants to fight again. coincidence? no. fear? yes!!!
                    Why the hell would Floyd-Best boxer alive- be afraid of a no skilled pressure fighter. Floyd would out class Margarito easily. Maragarito has nothing for Floyd. Shane destroyed Margarito easily just like i predicted Floyd would beat him easy.

Comment

Floyd UD 120-108 Tony with or without plaster.

Comment

Working...
                      X