Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo and judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No body forced Khan to move up two weight divisions to fight Canelo!

Just like no one forced Pacquiao to move up two weight divisions to fight De La Hoya!

Your man lost! get over it!

He got paid that's what really matters!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
      I had Canelo winning 3-2, you guys need to go back and score properly.

Khan was hitting air most of the time. He has no ring IQ, and is terrible at controlling distance. Canelo landed the more effective punches.
      Yep.

This must be about the 5th Canelo thread you've made, all of which are basically the exact same

Comment

This thread right here is the perfect example of how boxing fans are impossible to ever please.

Even on a fight where the judging wasn't necessary, fans still complain about the judging.

Comment

That's why nelo is considered a little overrated. He gets favourable treastmrnt by judges

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            This thread right here is the perfect example of how boxing fans are impossible to ever please.

Even on a fight where the judging wasn't necessary, fans still complain about the judging.
            It is important though to pull up incompetence or corruption if it's happening though. Too easily things are glossed over with excuses "well at least it didn't go to the cards" and then it's left to happen again. If you support the sport of boxing then it's important to weed these things out.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post

But there was talk about the possibility of Khan being robbed before the fight so it was a chance for judges to prove their innocence and they failed . so its a big deal.
              It changed the way khan fought. A fight is easier if you don't think you will be robbed.

That's why fighting g outside your country is a big deal

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

That's why fighting g outside your country is a big deal
                Last time I checked Canelo was from Mexico?

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                  Last time I checked Canelo was from Mexico?
                  So what, I'm just saying that's why fighting outside your country is tough ads judges aren't on your side. Judges were on nelow side

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                    I had Canelo winning 3-2, you guys need to go back and score properly.

Khan was hitting air most of the time. He has no ring IQ, and is terrible at controlling distance. Canelo landed the more effective punches.
                    But you still gave the first two to Khan, like the rest of us. That's not the point of this thread, it's more the fact that you have judges that have underlines agendas.

Comment

Don't know how Trowbridge could have seen the first for Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X