Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua To Defend Title June 25 At O2 Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breazele is the best option for Joshua. Breazele is a young heavy hittin' hungry HW who will stand in there and trade bombs with Joshua. It will be an entertaining fight and Breazele won't quit once the going gets a lil tough, like Martin did.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      What you on about spastic? I called Martin a useless bum and was proven completely correct, just like how i was proven completely correct re Fury-Klitschko, whilst you predicted Wlad to KO him in the first round.

Anyway, my guy is down to fight the second best HW in the world, whilst the drug dealer from Watford is stuck fighting Bum Squad's leftovers.

Oh, and seriously dude, get back to college, or at least do some kind of online course to improve your spelling and grammar. You come across as being thick as pig ****.
      Who ate all the pies ...who ate all the pies ....tyson fury tyson fury he ate all the pies .....Denium the mong lol.....klitchcko is Jurassic now ......it's AJ time mong .....Joshua's back on a mission 25th June...that means 3 fights he has had to tyson lard asses 1.....no wonder why he's armold gutbucket now ....he's been to busy eating all cream ***** slices....what a f@ckin mong u are lol

Comment

The last card was utter garbage, hopefully this one is better. Should be on regular Sky rather than Box Office, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          Who ate all the pies ...who ate all the pies ....tyson fury tyson fury he ate all the pies .....Denium the mong lol.....klitchcko is Jurassic now ......it's AJ time mong .....Joshua's back on a mission 25th June...that means 3 fights he has had to tyson lard asses 1.....no wonder why he's armold gutbucket now ....he's been to busy eating all cream ***** slices....what a f@ckin mong u are lol
          Can someone translate this into English?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
            Bahahahah what does "mong" mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe the.. View Post
              Bahahahah what does "mong" mean?
              British slang that basically means spastic or ******.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Anthony Joshua will return to defend his IBF heavyweight championship on June 25 at O2 Arena, it was announced Thursday afternoon.

[Click Here To Read More]
                ... Announce the defence so soon just to say you're fighting TBA?

Comment

Originally posted by vorgaphe View Post
                  Breazeale or Stiverne would be good. Anything less is a step backwards and won't prepare him for Fury/Haye.
                  Breazeale would be a shyt fight, period. Of the five names previously mentioned Breazeale is a waste of anyone's interest.

A fight versus Molina and Xtiverne is a good step up for Joshua for what he has been facing, Breazeale is a step backwards. I'd be happy with either of the first two, both are durable and AJ needs rounds big time.

Jennings would also be a top fight but likely too dangerous for the raw AJ. I can't remember the fifth name mentioned a week or so ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
                    Breazeale would be a shyt fight, period. Of the five names previously mentioned Breazeale is a waste of anyone's interest.

A fight versus Molina and Xtiverne is a good step up for Joshua for what he has been facing, Breazeale is a step backwards. I'd be happy with either of the first two, both are durable and AJ needs rounds big time.

Jennings would also be a top fight but likely too dangerous for the raw AJ. I can't remember the fifth name mentioned a week or so ago.
                    Agreed. The Breazeale fight would be poo. Shame Big Baby isn't ranked in the ibf that would be an exciting fight while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Breazele is the best option for Joshua. Breazele is a young heavy hittin' hungry HW who will stand in there and trade bombs with Joshua. It will be an entertaining fight and Breazele won't quit once the going gets a lil tough, like Martin did.
                      Boston, Breazeale looked ready for quittin versus Mansour before the freak injury. I couldn't disagree anymore, honestly. AJ has world class power and needs rounds this guy aint that man, I consider a huge step backwards from Martin, not that Martin was a step up from the likes of Whyte and Irineu.

AJ needs some fights now instead of these hand selected creme puffs to make him look like a god damned tyrannosaur. His boxing education needs to begin right now, just as Wilder's did the moment he grabbed a belt.

A good opponent would be Wach, Duhaupas even Helenius.

Comment

Working...
                      X