Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Tyson Fury lose his hairline so rapidly?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my friends always wears a hat then one time the wind blew it off and we realized he had that lebron hairline. Don't be that guy that always wears hats

Comment

****ty hair genetics. I don't see too many Fury's with long fluffy locks who are over 25. Guy was destined to be bald.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Most likely roiding. You know how these Euros be getting down...
        lol yes that must be it.

I went to highscool with a kid who was totally bald on top by graduation. I'm not talking about a receding hairline either, I'm talking about big circle in the back of his head with no hair. Just some normal skinny kid. Genetics.

Comment

He watches too much ****

Men who watch too much **** go bald quickly, or so i've heard

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              Jeez cry more why don't ya
              Equality matters brah.

Comment

He's been thinning steadily in the past few years I've been watching him box. Looks like a genetic thing more than anything suspect. If he was "using" I suspect he might actually have some muscularity rather than looking like he was carved out of a potato.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  He's been thinning steadily in the past few years I've been watching him box. Looks like a genetic thing more than anything suspect. If he was "using" I suspect he might actually have some muscularity rather than looking like he was carved out of a potato.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    It just happens to some people. One of my friends had a full head of hair when he was 24, by the time he was 27 he just shaved it because he was receding very fast and his dad is a baldy anyway so sometimes its just genetics.

The footballer wayne Rooney went bald pretty young and quick at a young age too.

Lewis Hamilton the F1 is a baldy but he does a very good job of covering it up. Unless he's had some transplant, but a few years ago when he had shorter hair you could see he was losing his rug quickly.
                    I think i read somewhere that the gene for mal3 pattern baldness actually comes from the mother's side not the father's side.

Comment

Genetics, obviously.

Comment

Working...
                      X