No announcement yet.

Espn: Golovkin To Sue Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
    Roc Nation has been doing bad business since they got into the business. Andrade, Gary Shaw, and now this.
    Seems like it for the most part. I was saying not so fast at throwing RN under the bus when the Shaw thing went down, but so far this is SMS Promotions Part II: Bigger & More F#cked Up between the Shaw misfire, the poor attempt at taking a bunch of Haymon fighters, the weird ass Andrade situation that I still don't f#cking get & now Cotto trying to avoid eye connection when he know he owe GGG a tip for letting Canelo vs Cotto happen. I foresee Rigo not being quite out of the danger zone yet.

Maybe if the fight this weekend does well they'll act like they been there.

Comment

lol RocNation is some stupid ass promotion.

Comment

LMFAO!!!! **** yes, sue that coward for every penny. I love Gennady hahahahaha. XDDD

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Seems like it for the most part. I was saying not so fast at throwing RN under the bus when the Shaw thing went down, but so far this is SMS Promotions Part II: Bigger & More F#cked Up between the Shaw misfire, the poor attempt at taking a bunch of Haymon fighters, the weird ass Andrade situation that I still don't f#cking get & now Cotto trying to avoid eye connection when he know he owe GGG a tip for letting Canelo vs Cotto happen. I foresee Rigo not being quite out of the danger zone yet.

Maybe if the fight this weekend does well they'll act like they been there.
          and you forgot to mention the idiot COO guy (not Dave Iskowitz, but the other guy) saying that it should do "close to 2 million PPV buys" is just dumb......

Comment

The reactions against ggg in this thread are a perfect example of how demented this forum is. Cotto has proven repeatedly, and truly solidified it with his latest move, that he won't fight ggg. Now he's reneging on a contract he made with ggg. And somehow ggg is the @sshole?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleStandar View Post
              On backing out on a signed agreement to pay ggg and exposing to the media de amount of money he was going to pay ggg. **** just got i teresting.

http://m.espn.go.com/deportes/nota?s...esktop&cc=3888
              Cotto offered to pay the GGG money, not the 300k that the WBC were asking for.

Comment

what with numerous interviews of Cotto, especially post fight after Geale, it's pretty obvious he won't fight GGG andn ow he's unwilling to pay the money he said he would for GGG to step aside? That's crazy.

Comment

Golovkin's career has been a huge joke up to this point. What a fraud!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                    Cotto offered to pay the GGG money, not the 300k that the WBC were asking for.
                    Cotto knew of the sanctioning fee well before the fight was signed. No excuses for what he has done.

Although he doesn't have to pay the sanction fee now he will have to pay the step aside money.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      The reactions against ggg in this thread are a perfect example of how demented this forum is. Cotto has proven repeatedly, and truly solidified it with his latest move, that he won't fight ggg. Now he's reneging on a contract he made with ggg. And somehow ggg is the @sshole?
                      El-cabron gaying up another Golovkin thread as usual. The contract was to fight for the WBC belt. Cotto threw the belt in the trash. Tell your lover to pick on someone his own size.

Comment

Working...
                      X