Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Pathetic is mr IV man has a big fat asterisks in his resume from now on.
    ]
    That * will read, "Destroyed a Nation!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I welcome you. Most of us here have been going back & forth for a while.
      In the poll I voted Floyd cheated.

My position is this. Whether he cheated or not matters to us all, but the NSAC will do nothing. Lance Armstrong's case is different, boxing has no central authority, and Floyd never represented the U.S. postal system.

I never heard of an ex post facto TUE for the IV.

Manny lost 8 - 4 at best, no amount of slow motion video will change that in a good way. I did watch the whole fight in slow motion and think 10 rds to 2 Floyd.

I think Floyd lost to Castillo in first fight & Maidana did much better against Floyd than Manny did.

I think Kenny Bayless was wrong for breaking Manny & Floyd too quickly, but Manny wasn't effective as a brawler like Maidana.

But welcome!

"In the poll I voted Floyd cheated."

This is all that matters in this thread...

however, you have a penchant of playing ping pong...

nsac is as deep in the mud with floyd and usada in this one....

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

What exactly are in these IV's? Certainly there can not be drugs? Aren't they just like saline?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingnut712 View Post
          What exactly are in these IV's? Certainly there can not be drugs? Aren't they just like saline?
          the issues are the volume was way way over (750ml vs 50ml) and the manner the iv was administered...

and to top it then the tue was issued about 3 weeks after the fight

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post

I voted he cheated, my opinion. Based on my never having heard of an ex post facto TUE.

I also believe, in my opinion nothing will happen. Nothing will change. NSAC won't take money out of their pockets by going after Floyd. No ** will appear next to his victory over PAC.

If there are any asterisk * added, the * will explain that Floyd beat Manny easily.

There is no ping pong or flip flopping. I bet against Manny, my money was on Floyd to win by UD.

If PAC makes 140 easily, he should beat Crawford. But Crawford is the real deal.

Postol vs Crawford would be awesome.

I kinda want Floyd to give Manny a 2nd chance with a legal "make no excuse" clause in the contract. No "IV" clause. But PAC seems to be a prevaricator, a liar, so Floyd may not fight him, if Floyd actually fights again.

He retired. Undefeated, but I believe Castillo beat him.

Comment

I voted he cheated, my opinion. Based on my never having heard of an ex post facto TUE.

I also believe, in my opinion nothing will happen. Nothing will change. NSAC won't take money out of their pockets by going after Floyd. No ** will appear next to his victory over PAC.

If there are any asterisk * added, the * will explain that Floyd beat Manny easily.

There is no ping pong or flip flopping. I bet against Manny, my money was on Floyd to win by UD.

If PAC makes 140 easily, he should beat Crawford. But Crawford is the real deal.

Postol vs Crawford would be awesome.

I kinda want Floyd to give Manny a 2nd chance with a legal "make no excuse" clause in the contract. No "IV" clause. But PAC seems to be a prevaricator, a liar, so Floyd may not fight him, if Floyd actually fights again.

He retired. Undefeated, but I believe Castillo beat him.
              ping pong ping pong ping pong...

the clean water became murky for a guy who could not make up his mind where to go and what he really wanted to say...

Comment

I voted he cheated, my opinion.
                Yes he did cheat.

It's all that matters in this thread Zaroku.

Now his résumé is made out of asterisks.

All that matters in this thread is that Floyd is a cheat. Enjoy what he represents. Repeat over and over so you won't waste spamming nonsense in here hehe

You can even make a jingle out of it or a song his a cheat, that might be interesting for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Yes he did cheat.

It's all that matters in this thread Zaroku.

Now his résumé is made out of asterisks.

All that matters that Floyd is a cheat. Enjoy what he represents.

You can even make a jingle out of it or a song his a cheat, that might be interesting for you.
                  I think he cheated. I also think Manny & Marquez cheated.
                  So it doesn't matter.

NSAC will do nothing.

They did nothing to Manny when the stuff he claimed was just stupid.
                  Hates needles, but has Tatoo! Come on! Pure bull.

Manny has Ariza but his fans say he is clean, Floyd hires Ariza, PAC fans say he is dirty?
                  No ping ponging, WTF? Be consistent in your application of accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingnut712 View Post
                    It's more to do with the fact that it's a masking agent to hide peds.

Comment

• Just wondering if anyone's heard of an investigation yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X