Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach/Pacquiao placed on the spot for their "accusations" on Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freddie knows how to flip a script. He went from "Nothing", to we ready for whatever he brings, to great training camp, to he's got a fire in his asss, to there's been 4 knockdowns in camp, to Manny's focused, yada, yada, Lol.

Comment

what was the question my speakers arent working very well

Comment

Originally posted by mrgreenfingers View Post
        what was the question my speakers arent working very well
        He was asked what is the difference between the Mayweathers accusing Pacquiao of steroids, and Roach accusing Marquez of steroids.

He replied with "Nothing" then veered off onto completely irrelevant topics.

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
          Lol at head has grown. Look at chris tucker, that extra weight makes himls head look huge.

People still defend Berto and Peterson... Smh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          His head has grown at least from what I can see.

I don't defend Berto or Peterson. They got caught and I never was a fan of those guys to begin with.

Comment

I know them two idiots ain't calling people out on PEDS when they've refused to take random blood tests time and time again.

LMAO at George explaining himself to a Pactard.

Comment

Manny looked like he wanted to crawl inside his hoodie and start a new life in there.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                Freddie knows how to flip a script. He went from "Nothing", to we ready for whatever he brings, to great training camp, to he's got a fire in his asss, to there's been 4 knockdowns in camp, to Manny's focused, yada, yada, Lol.
                Quick, fast, and in a hurry

Comment

dude should have keep on it and not allowed roach to switch topics

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    His head has grown at least from what I can see.

I don't defend Berto or Peterson. They got caught and I never was a fan of those guys to begin with.
                    Neither of those cases were black and white

Berto's failed test was ruled as being due to contamination. Peterson did not have elevated levels of testosterone in his system. His mistake was not having first sought a therapeutic use exemption. Honestly that case just strikes me as his team being idiots.

Comment

Roach deserved to be put on the spot like that. The level of cowardice in boxing journalism is shocking. The Mayweathers should have been grilled by every journalist that met them over their Pacquiao allegations for the past two years.

The fact that they weren't really exposes the really low standards of reporting in this sort. an inevitable consequence of the mainstream media not caring about it I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X