Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Nike Air Jordan XI Concord Causes Shopping Frenzy In Indianapolis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] New Nike Air Jordan XI Concord Causes Shopping Frenzy In Indianapolis

People need to get their priorities straight. Hopefully everyone with an iPhone gets killed in 2012.

Comment

Im normally one of the many trying to get Js but I've passed on the the past couple of years...glad I did, I'm from Sacramento and I've seen things get crazy out there but I heard they were shooting this time smdh!!! I collect shoes but I couldn't see myself doing ish like beating ppl up or shooting over f*@king shoes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
        People need to get their priorities straight. Hopefully everyone with an iPhone gets killed in 2012.
        Add to that list, people that act like idiots over a pair of sneakers

Guys laugh at me for saying that people are brainwashed The economy is plummeting because of extremely poor leadership, jobs are dwindling and you have people mad-rushing stores, fighting and pepper-spraying each other to spend what little paper they have.

Comment

Its funny,sad and painfully annoying all at the same time to see that there are people this stupid. A riot over sneakers?

Same thing goes for how people act during "black Friday", people getting trampled just to save a couple of hundred bucks on stuff they really don't need in the first place. And that's what people shop for on Black Friday, themselves, not for Christmas gifts.

Idiots.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
              totally agree. smfh @ all these sheeple.

Comment

All that for a pair of over price sneakers lmao

Comment

funny thing is i still have my concords from high school, this is a perfect example of how ignorant people can be.

Comment

most of those people are just going to put it on ebay its going for about $600+ right now

Comment

Working...
                    X